ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F*CKIN *****!

car got keyed 2 f**k last night, all over!!! every last inch! im so mad i cant stop shaking! cant claim on insurance because they would just write it off, f**k knows what im gunna do! pretty sure who did it though . . paint stripper goin over all their cars tonight!!! arrghhh, just need ta punch someone! :cry:

because i have no enemies apart from this bunch from where i used to live, they have always been jealous and since iv been driving my car theyve been tailgating me, shouting abuse at me as i drive by and its basically the only people it could be. iv eliminated all over suspects. anyway looks like im gunna claim . . get an amazing £500 for a write off :-|! and go buy myself summit else . . .

Ouch!!

Thats gonna hurt you when you come to get insurence on another car.

Its little tw*ts like that that only get satisfaction from other peoples greif. These are the sort of tw*ts that when someon has been stabbed, would just go up and kick them in teh gut for the hell of it. Pure scum of the earth.

*Rant over*

williams and trophy

know the feeling mate........fukkin wankas.....mine got scratched down the door friday day by a kid on a scooter...rite to the metal too.........then fri nite some tw*t vwent all the way down it with a key..............looked a rite fukkin mess, but after a few hours with the wet n dry, t-cut n polish id dunt look too bad now......door needs a respray tho i reckon

tw*tS

why is it a write off just because its been scratched? some complete and utter gimp decided to key both my doors the other week that has properly fooked me off, i now need them both respraying but i suppose its a good excuse to get them delocked at the same time

Quote: Originally posted by Rallye-Joe on 19 May 2004
why is it a write off just because its been scratched? some complete and utter gimp decided to key both my doors the other week that has properly fooked me off, i now need them both respraying but i suppose its a good excuse to get them delocked at the same time

because if i claim of insurance for complete respray, looking at £1000 ish? car valvued at £1200 so theyd more than likely write it off. its so bad though, no way i can leave it how it is.

If people are that bad in your area drive a sh*tter for a few years until you can move away and then get something nice. I wouldnt want to be curtain twitching every night..

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 19 May 2004
If people are that bad in your area drive a sh*tter for a few years until you can move away and then get something nice. I wouldnt want to be curtain twitching every night..-Rob

nah, we live ina really nice area, its just these arseholes hate me, and ive never done nuthing to them. You know the type. Anyway, when i getta new car / get this one resprayed my mums is going to go out in the road + mine on the drive with complete recording CCTV.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

If you know them and especially if you know where they live and you know for sure they did it, get a car full and wait outside their house and beat the living fcuk out of them with bats.

Then smash the sh/t out of the cars and I mean smash the sh/t out of them, winows, every panel, set fire to it if you have to. Then the house as well, make sure it makes their parents want to kick them out on their arses. If they got younger brothers (not too young) either bash them or scare them.

The law wont do anything to them, they will get minor ticking off. The only way to get them is to screw them worse than they screwed you.

If some one done my car and I knew who it was Id be too busy fcuking them up to come on here!!

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 19 May 2004
If you know them and especially if you know where they live and you know for sure they did it, get a car full and wait outside their house and beat the living fcuk out of them with bats.Then smash the sh/t out of the cars and I mean smash the sh/t out of them, winows, every panel, set fire to it if you have to. Then the house as well, make sure it makes their parents want to kick them out on their arses. If they got younger brothers (not too young) either bash them or scare them.The law wont do anything to them, they will get minor ticking off. The only way to get them is to screw them worse than they screwed you.If some one done my car and I knew who it was Id be too busy fcuking them up to come on here!!

trust me, they wont be gettin away with this .. not this time, theyve taken things too far
:mad:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

dont bother claiming. even if you do get £500 for claiming, it will put your insurance up by about £300 (if you are on your own name.) so it hardly seems worth it especially since once you claim it will be on your record for at least 3years poss 5. in the long run you wud b better off not claiming, sell the car as spares or summit

insignia

Really sorry to hear it mate.Its always been my worst nightmare. Never wish that sh*t on my worst enemy. Get some mates,and get it sorted. Screw the f**kers!!

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 19 May 2004

If you know them and especially if you know where they live and you know for sure they did it, get a car full and wait outside their house and beat the living fcuk out of them with bats.

Then smash the sh/t out of the cars and I mean smash the sh/t out of them, winows, every panel, set fire to it if you have to. Then the house as well, make sure it makes their parents want to kick them out on their arses. If they got younger brothers (not too young) either bash them or scare them.

The law wont do anything to them, they will get minor ticking off. The only way to get them is to screw them worse than they screwed you.
Oh good idea!!!!! Hell enjoy prison!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

if you stay on your dads it will make very little difference but if you get an insurance policy in your own name it will be expensive as you will have to declare that you have claimed. get a quote with and without the claim off a broker on the net, see the difference prehaps im wrong about the increase in price, but bear in mind the diff on higher i.g cars is much greater. the premium wont go up as much say if you did with having a crash because the penalty is lower, i just wouldnt want to have to declare the claim for the next 3/5yrs. after i crashed and claimed my premium went up loads prehaps it was cos i was 18 but it went up loads, best checkin first mate, as u wont be on your dads insurance forever! check before you pay the price for £500.

you can claim but then it affects your dad because its his policy and u will have to declare it on your own policy so no ones a winner really, so gay when people do this its so cowardly some t*at put my windscreen thru i new who it was confronted himand he still denied it so we had to take matters into our own hands

just saw one of the w**kers go past in his car, slowed down slightly and looked at the car as he went . . kinda confirmed my suspicions really.

Mr2 Roadster

If you retaliate he will only do the same to you futher down the line.

Why not lett him win? Otherwise it will be your next car, or your parents cars that get damaged.

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by 182 sport on 19 May 2004

Youve got to get back at the f**kers.they wont stop.
They are less likely to stop if you retaliate.

Id leave it and hope that after that it will be the end.

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by Barryd on 19 May 2004

Ok then, oil on the brake disks and let them smash up their own car!!!
Better hope they dont kill themselves or any inocent people...

Could be jail time if something bad happened?

Nicky - Dont take things so serious ;) Im not that cruel.

Although if I was in that situation and I knew for cetain who had damaged my car, I would retaliate, something subtle tho, and frequent. Nail in the tyre once a week, little dent in the wing, spray his wheel luminus green etc..... but not enough to write the car off, just make it cost them alot out of their own pocket over a period of time. :)

insignia

id go over there a kick the crap out of him & his car. Id make such a big deal that the f**kers would be just happy when id gone. Id make a clear point that I have got cameras installed now so next time the f**kers mess they wont only get a good kicking-theyll get charged. No way would I ever let anything like that go.

agree with NickyB, it will just get worse.

it really sux m8, its a difficult decision. if you do retaliate make sure you have CCTV as when they come back again at least you will be able to have em done for it... your line of defense would be that your car must have been done by the same people that did theirs ;).

failing that a horses head in the bed usually does the trick, or here a goodun, bread all over the car with baking soda in it, they will have sh*t and exploded pigeons all over the car and that stuffs corrosive!

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 19 May 2004

it really sux m8, its a difficult decision. if you do retaliate make sure you have CCTV as when they come back again at least you will be able to have em done for it... your line of defense would be that your car must have been done by the same people that did theirs ;).
Bit of a long story follows, here goes...

My work colleauge kept having his and his wifes car (whichever car they hadnt garaged that night) keyed, just a scratch at a time, over a period of time. It was pissing him off no end but he had no idea who was doing it. He suspected his neighbour because of previous disagreements but couldnt prove it. Each time it happened my mate reported it to the police.

Last week when his missus was taking their kids to school she got talking to another mother who lived a little futrher down their street. Turned out she had had trouble with her neighbours in the past and had had CCTV set up in her front room to watch the front of her house. She offered my mates missus to park their car outside her house to see if they could catch anything on the CCTV.

2 days later the woman called round with a video tape from the CCTV (it records 30hrs on one tape). On viewing the tape they spotted a bloke walk along the road at 0445 in the morning, pause, get something out of his pocket, and then walk by the cars. This happened twice on one tape and tallied up with marks on their cars.

The police were called, they came round viewed the tape and took it away to examine further. Turns out my mate knows the bloke on the CCTV and it wasnt his neighbour, anyhow, the police are going to procecute him, apparently he is also now in the frame for vandalising other cars in the area. Part of his punishment is likely to have an ASBO issued against him - if this happens he may also loose his home as he lives in a council house and the council have a zero tolerance with anti-social tennants!

My point is 1) Tell the police, even if they appear uninterested they may be able to charge someone later on. 2) Consider the CCTV option, it isnt guarenteed to catch the t**sers, but if you do then theyre screwed. 3) Think carfully before considering retaliation. It could be that the culprit isnt who you think it is. It could just escalate the problem if it is, and remember that if you must.. revenge is a dish best served cold.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

They wont come back if you give them something to remember.

But as others have said - dont do it unless your absolutely sure - if they are burberry wearing chav scum then they need a pasting.

They will not come back at you if you seriously cause them to re-think what will happen.

My uncle had 4 bouncers drag a couple of blokes out of a pub and threaten to break their legs if they didnt pay for the damage they caused his taxi. They had nicked the rear head restraints from his galaxy. They demanded a grand by the end of the week or they would have their legs broken. Sure enough when the bouncers went to the pub on the Friday there was a grand behind the bar and they never drank there again.

A chav that lives around my area was always getting in trouble, fighting stealing etc, one day some one stabbed him 10 times. Just about survived - doubt he would manage to upset the same bloke again, or have the bottle to grass on him.

Every one can be dealt with, you just have to find what you need to do to stop them retaliating and grassing. Usually a heavy beating will work, just not in public view.