ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F.e.a.r

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
dloaded this the other day..
very good game! although i did complete it in under 24hrs lol.. ( i am unemployed at the mo!)
just thought i would share that with everyone! lol

Monaro VXR
FEAR was a good game another one you should check out if you have nothing to do is Prey. Been playing that myself recently and i really thought it was good enjoyed playing it one of the only games i finished recently and didnt walk away from half way through cause i was bored of it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
wozzaa said:
FEAR was a good game another one you should check out if you have nothing to do is Prey. Been playing that myself recently and i really thought it was good enjoyed playing it one of the only games i finished recently and didnt walk away from half way through cause i was bored of it.

Also uses the advanced features of our X-Fi cards too.... :cool:

D.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
F.E.A.R. is quality. Completed it at Christmas and busy playing it again currently. I've tried to show my lass how scary it can be but you can't really watch it. You have to play it and become absorbed before you get the hairs standing up on your arms.

Last edited:

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Chris1.4RT said:
F.E.A.R. is quality. Completed it at Christmas and busy playing it again currently. I've tried to show my lass how scary it can be but you can't really watch it. You have to play it and become absorbed before you get the hairs standing up on your arms.

yup! when you get into it there are some scary parts i must admit!

Yaris Hybrid
FEAR was a weird one. Found Doom 3, HL2 and even a year or so later Prey ran pretty well.

But the FEAR demo just totally raped my PC. Looking forward to the 360 if version.

Monaro VXR
Fear ran perfectly fine on mine then again i have a rather high end pc. But it ran perfectly at 1600x1200 very little slowdown only when it got stupidly intense at which point i was usually reaching for the slow button to make it slow myself.

F.E.A.R. is a superb game. I really enjoyed playing it. Currently I have Prey demo installed and keep meaning to get the full game. I still have to start properly playing Episoide 1 though. On top of all that, I have an upgrade planned for sometime. It's just a matter of time for me, as I'm incredibly busy and only spend 4 days a month at home (where my games PC is)

I will probably delay the rebuild until around the time STALKER finally hits the shelves. This way I will be sure to get the very latest gear.