ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F***in C**ts Die M***er Fu**ers

Nas

Eunos Roadster
Parked up at work and this happens

I feel like killing someone, tw*ts dont give a sh*t about others stuff
20062006035.jpg

My pride and joy punched in the nose,
20062006036.jpg

Jealous cu*ts

Can any1 plz cheer me up am vexd, i'm broke aswell, so dont kno how long i'm gonna have to roll around like this, may have to invest in a carbon bonnet, but dont know!!!

Sorry bout bad language, but u cant blame me!!

Some people just need a damn good kicking!!

I really feel for you mate. Hate to see stuff like this happen!! Dont spose theres any cameras about that might have caught it??

they are nothing but lowlife scum!! I hope you gert it sorted as soon as you can mate.

172 mk2 Iceberg
there might be a carbon going down here in Surrey..
At least your paint looks intact....

What do you think it was...

A 4 by 4 or what?

M2 Competition
Sh1t, feel bad for ya man.

Car looked good when saw it last week.

Carbon bonnet would go nice with carbon on the inside... always a brightside!

If u ever find out who did it let us know mate.

Nas

Eunos Roadster
i did let the security kno, n they said theyll have a look on the cameras, any1 know of a mobile dent technician that gives free quotations, i'm based in romford essex

Nas

Eunos Roadster
i dont think another vehicle done it (no damage apart from the bonnet), looks more like some fat foooker decided to park his ass on my bonnet.

SLK 350
The dent will pull out, so long as the paint isn't broken. However as its on the creaseline of the bonnet you won't get it anywhere near 100%.

I've got a bonnet for sale, but its oIceberg silver. You could have it for £40 but you'd need it spraying (obviously).

Astra SRi T
some right arse holes around with no respect for anyones property! really pisses me off when i see this:mad:, hope u get it sorted!

i seen an ignorant "b**ch" do this to a car parked behind her once...

She had a 4x4 pish thing with the rear mounted wheel...couldnt reverse park, fucked the car and went on to try another space...

looks like a rear mounted wheel..

dont think someone sat on it, its right on the crease up the middle...would be quite strong surely?

looks like a projecting wheel has done it as their would be very little other damage to the car...

No more clio's for me!
Fook me thats bad - feel sorry for you matey. Looks like a hammer impact! There's some right jealous little burberry cap wearing mutha fcukers out there. Hope you catch the scrots and string 'em up!

SLK 350
Either someone has seriously stamped on it a few times, or indeed if anybody with a 4x4 at your place parks near you - might be worth a look at the back of their car for paint etc.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The language in this thread has been shocking.

Unlucky though mate - i'd go carbon! Would look class on your motor!

Nas

Eunos Roadster
thanx for the support ppl, was much needed, got a dent guy coming round in a day or two, so will kno if it can be repaired, but i reckon the paint might crack if he pushes it out??. any way will have to see wot happens

80MPG BEEZA
ugh i hate people wrecking other peoples property i seen someone hit someones car before and drive off luckily i got his plate wrote it on a bit of paper and a little note saying that they hit there car :) how nice of me anyways hope u get it fixed mate :)

M2 Competition
Kiev85 said:
dont think someone sat on it, its right on the crease up the middle...would be quite strong surely?

looks like a projecting wheel has done it as their would be very little other damage to the car...

The bonnets are weak as cheese mate, could easy do that sitting on it.
Dented my last one by trying to be cool and lean on the bonnet, lol.
My mate dented my cup by leaning on the rear three quarter panel with his elbow!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
very similar damage caused to my gfs clio, someone has kicked the bonnet, the car is still in the same state at the moment.

172 Cup
What the hell was that done with? Looks like someone has dropped a rock from a big height. :/

Sorry to see it. There's some heartless people out there.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
fuckin arseholes mate. really feel sorry for u havin to deal with this s**t because some t**t doesnt care about other peoples property

A red missile
Motherfuckers :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: i had the same s**t with my car at work, 5 months old and i get a crease and scuffs on the bonnet. I'll blow their b****cks off if i ever find out who it was.

Gutted for you mate.