ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F***in C**ts Die M***er Fu**ers

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
harsh.....if any1 wants to do a group buy on carbon fibre bonnets....im intrested

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
Gutted for ya mate:mad: :mad:

Hope you get the funds soon to sort it out.

If I win the Lottery at the weekend I'll get it done for ya and pay for someone to hunt the f**ckers down.

RS Megane DCi 175
Why do this?
Clio's don't exactly attract a lot of attention but they get targeted with s**t like this...feel bad for you mate.

Pikey Truck
Shame to hear about that mate...!

I reversed my dads truck into his van today... :( Pissed right off with the lectures im getting from my mum aswell as my dad!!

Nas

Eunos Roadster
been to all the dent guys up my way, and they all said that it couldnt be taken out cos the bonnet is double skinned or something, so phoned a couple of scrappies they said bout £75, but they aint got 1 in black, the body shops quoted bout £130, for a respray on a new one.
Well pissed off that i gotta fork out coz of some other pratts fun. so any1 want to organise a group buy on carbon bonnets??

320d M Sport
gutted
It's deffo been kicked in I would say, i've seen that a few times, if a car had done it the paint would break, and sitting on it wont do that, thats been done with a short, sharp heavy kick!

www.renparts.co.uk
Looks exactly same as my brothers.. a shogun reversed into it (spare wheel on back) hence no mark. Probs same has happened to yours. Any 4wd's that park near you?

Mini Cooper S sport
Fook, that's nasty :(

Hope security at your place can shed some light on it. I reckon as it was at your work and therefore daylight (I assume) it might be accidental damage and the b*****d has just driven off..

Da

Less
harsh mate, seems to be a reoccurring thing with the front of the bonnets getting dented. I had mine done 18 months or so ago and it wasn't half as bad as that but couldn't be pulled out due to it's position right on the bonnet framework :dapprove: Only had car 3 years and on my third bonnet! :eek:

Nas

Eunos Roadster
Got myself a second hand bonnet now, cost me £130 all in, supplied and fitted, cos couldnt really afford a carbon one, and didnt wanna cruise around with the dent in my one, it has a few very light scratches, but that is a minor. Gonna start parking my car in the service yard at work now. thanks for all your support once again.

Nas

Eunos Roadster
found out who the c**ts are, its actually some middle aged men, tryin to fix a merc in the shoppin centre carpark, one of the fat b******s sits on my car, then gets up looks at the big dent points it out to his mate then both laugh, f**kin morons, dont kno what to do, i'v had it fixed and its cost me £130, but i wanna do em over proper, advice on what to do plz

Nas

Eunos Roadster
i'v got a copy of the cctv video, but cant give it to the police as the security guards werent legally allowed to give it to me, wot can i do!!??

Audi TT 3.2 V6
can u get the mercs reg? geta copy of the cctv footage (i presume its cctv) and claim of their insurance.

i can understand u goin all vigilante....but save that till youve received repair costs from them

Audi TT 3.2 V6
just read ur 2nd post

inform the police that the security guards have got footage of the guys doin it and they can legally obtain the footage i beleive.

they can they provide u with the mercs insurance details.

Nas

Eunos Roadster
dont really wanna lose my no claims, only been drivind for a bit, and want my insurance to come down so i can get a faster car eg 172/182.

will it affect my insurance

Audi TT 3.2 V6
nah mate, not your fault so shouldnt affect your insurance as his insurance would be forced to pay up and not yours.

320d M Sport
Not true, you might well be stuffed mate.
His insurance won't cover this at all, it's not RTA so they're not obliged to get involved. If you are comp on your insurance you are covered for it under malicious damage cover on your policy, i'm guessign your excess is more than £130 though, so again, you wouldn't be covered.

Your only option with regards to comeback is to report the matter to police (you're ok with the CCTV too, dont worry about that) and try to pursue the fatty for it. Truth is you prob won't get anywhere with that though. . .

Gutted, find out who it is and go and do it to his car!

al

ST on the way...
As said above, inform the police about the CCTV footage, they'll be able to take it further.