ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F***ing W***ers

Renault clio mk2 rxe 1.6
Got a phone call early this mornin 2 say my sister inlaws car has been done over again, Last time they smashed the rear window and nicked her headunit, this time they torched the car outside her house at 4am. Tell u if i could get my hands on the 2 little t**ats that did it, think i would be doin time for killin them.
Best bit was when they phoned the police when it was happnin, sorry we cannot come out as we are rearly busy with dealing with the football in town. (To**ers).

She has a hard job lookin after here 2 kids anyway (1 with autisum) and now this, just f**ks me off that kids do this.

Sorry rant over now

Renault clio mk2 rxe 1.6
just been told that all they nicked before they burnt it out was a balloon and a broken toy hover, only know this cus they have found them on a railway nearby. :mad:

Renault clio mk2 rxe 1.6
this is whats left

Attachments

• DSC00050.JPG
    DSC00050.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 128
  tiTTy & SV650
shady as fcuk, there is no justice, hope they get bummed during their 2months in a young offenders.

Mini Cooper S sport
Utter scum. They should be strung up and tortured.

Why do you think they did it though? Cars get broken into all the time, but torching one is pretty extreme, had she upset someone?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
They should be made to pay back for that car (plus extra) in Ass Tax. Strap them up, and ferry them over to Amsterdam and stick a sign next to them saying "Bum me for 50p as I have been a little t**t in England and need to pay back for a car I torched"

I wonder if they'd ever do that again, afterwards?

Shitheads. :(

D.

Renault clio mk2 rxe 1.6
no she has only been living there about a 1 year, she gets on ok with the neighbours ok. Don't know why this has happened 2 her again

Clown Car
Did the people living there before you sister have any problems with anyone, and the dumb chav f*cks are too stupid to realise they have left, might be worth asking neighbors.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Thats absolutely disgusting! It really does make you want to smash the little f**kers faces in!! I know it's basically wrong, but jeeees, no-one deserves that! I seriously hope you find out who did it and for why. Little b******s! :mad:

80MPG BEEZA
ugh there's some w*nkers around proper 2 cars got burned near my work place last year right near xmas one of them was gutted one just said he was wanting a new one anyways but still its a f*xking disgrace i'd run them over without a second thought stealing my mams bloody astra gsi grr the as*holes!

M2 Competition
Whats the world coming to eh. Makes you wonder what the fcuk the point is in carrying on, when stuff gets taken away so easily like that and nothing gets done about it.