ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**king RAGIN! !!!!!

Black Gold Trophy
I get calls like this at work, you have most likely been transferred to an out of hours claims line, they probably wont be able to even bring up the details of the person that hit your car as they are normally instructed to take brief details of the accident for them to be passed on to the claims dept the following working day.
If you call your insurers they will liase with the third party's insurers and should act on your behalf (I've found direct line are particularly useless at this in the past).

White Sti Hatch
Re: f**kING RAGIN! !!!!!

I get calls like this at work, you have most likely been transferred to an out of hours claims line, they probably wont be able to even bring up the details of the person that hit your car as they are normally instructed to take brief details of the accident for them to be passed on to the claims dept the following working day.
If you call your insurers they will liase with the third party's insurers and should act on your behalf (I've found direct line are particularly useless at this in the past).

Yeah i went to my insurer and got them to start off but i was going to have to pay for the repairs then get the money back from the other boys insurance witch i dont want to do as its £500 :quiet: So i want everything to go through his so i have to pay feck all in the way of repair bills !

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
If you call them first thing in the morning your car will be at the body shop at dinner, Well mine was

White Sti Hatch
Well got through to his Insurance eventualy 10mins till some one spoke to me then about another 10 till i got transfered to there claims department usless !! There away to get in touch with him and get his report so he hasnt reported it to them even after the police being at his door should get a call back from them tonight or tomoz.

No idea where it goes from here though

In between cars....
Youll probably have to keep on top of them bud but least it wont cost ya anything

Did you not say there was some damage to your bootlid............ if so that would need doing aswell

White Sti Hatch

Youll probably have to keep on top of them bud but least it wont cost ya anything

Did you not say there was some damage to your bootlid............ if so that would need doing aswell

yeah will be phoning them tomoz to find out what the story is....

told them everything that needs fixing also told them the spliter needs fixing as its coming off after the front bumper ended up rammed up onto the pavment !

RB 182
Provident is based in Halifax nr me, my mate works there. They have more time off than pensioners

White Sti Hatch
Just got in the door there from work 2 weeks holiday FTFW!!!!!

On the phone atm to my insurance, there still chasing up the boys insurance to get a his side of the Claim but the prick isnt speaking to his insurace !!!!

White Sti Hatch
He is mate ! wanting to find out where i stand on paying the fag a visit !!!

Ne way small update on the car, gave it a quick clean today and the dirt was hiding some nice scratches nothing to bad one small one is alost down to plastic and all the otheres have just ripped the laquer off so just a respray there as theres no cracks i can see. When it goes in think i will get some other stuff done at the same time smoothed and get side strips redone as im not happy with them !

Looks like i wont ge getting any further till the new year now sadly so will have to wait and see !

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
pisch mate.

hate all that gubbins. I had a riot with some helmet in the other halves work over something similar. Loads of hassle for f**k all really.

Keep fighting youll get there eventually

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
the taxi driver who drove intome refused to talk to her insurance and her lawyers, who inturn refused to speak to my insurance or lawyers, it was supposed to be a no fault case (as in not my fault) but after 2 years of her side dicking about, my lot decide its too much hastle and offer 50/50, and it was settles in a couple of weeks, WTF? but at leas i got half my excess back £275!

my wee bro had a prang in the summer, well some dick ran into the back of the woman behind him on the bellshill bypass and consertinad into him. the day before some one done a hit and run on him caving in the rear quarter of his clio. He asked the repair centre doing the repairs to the rear end if they could do the rear quarter at the same time (him paying for it obviously) and thye refused saying his insurers would only let them do the repairs to his boot lid and floor. and if he wanted to get the quarter repaired it would have to be done after the insurance repairs and after the courtesy car was handed back.

Dirty E91
Glad you found him, some tool managed to ding my Scenic one night while trying to park his van, just drove off! Luckily a woman was right behind him when it happened and left me a note with his reg details.

I called my insurance and told them I wasn't claiming on my policy so they gave me a number for a 3rd party company who arrange to have the car repaired and also supply a courtesy car, they then reclaim all costs from the other person insurance.

The most annoying thing is the inconvenience.

White Sti Hatch
Getting the run around now ! Asked to email the pics i have of the damage along with a qoute and they will take it further with his insurace !

Also for those sho thought it wasnt to bad when it was Dirty here it is cleaned up !!!
Phone Pics soz !

Bumpers also got a hairline crack in it !

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Does look pretty nasty now :S, what a tool just walking away. Bet he is polish.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

Glad you found him, some tool managed to ding my Scenic one night while trying to park his van, just drove off! Luckily a woman was right behind him when it happened and left me a note with his reg details.

I called my insurance and told them I wasn't claiming on my policy so they gave me a number for a 3rd party company who arrange to have the car repaired and also supply a courtesy car, they then reclaim all costs from the other person insurance.

The most annoying thing is the inconvenience.

Worth it though I bet

White Sti Hatch

Sorry to hear about this mate! Hope everthing
eventually irons itself out.

Heres hoping mate !

s**t i didnt realise it was this car. Best looking NON RS on the forum by a mile IMO.

Hope you get it sorted.

Cheers

Well a lil update just been onto the company dealing with the claim and theve still heard f**k all back from the prick !! but i got my qoute through for the repairs £310 and emailed a copy through to them so hopefully with that and them chasing up the police report his insurance will get there finger out n give me the money !!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
well id say if it damaged your well within your rights.

Black is a b**ch to match as well. whered you get yer quote?

White Sti Hatch

well id say if it damaged your well within your rights.

Black is a b**ch to match as well. whered you get yer quote?

Person in my mums works brother famed for doing MGs so im told.....

Meh full bumper respray along with quarter also getting the boot resprayed and side strips off my own back though !

lift number 1 @ btm
just a thought, but will your car now be "cat-" recorded?

if so it might be worth looking into how that will effect resale values, and if you can get some compensation because of it?

i'm probably talking complete s**t, but it might be worth a look?