ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**king xbox

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
got a new 360 bout 3 weeks ago, i got the sytem error msg this morn. red light on the bottom right segment, hhhmmmmmm

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
i bust mine trying to chip it, and just sent to to them, and they sent me a replacement, no questions asked, even though the case was half broken

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
haha, boxed it parked in town took it to shop an he was like oh that red slice it means the wire in the back isnt in properly.....took it home re wired it and its fine. hahaha i worried cos i heard all the s**t ppl had on here. ta

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Re: f**king xbox

alexbleubolt said:
i bust mine trying to chip it, and just sent to to them, and they sent me a replacement, no questions asked, even though the case was half broken

You mean trying to flash the firmware ? 10 minute job really, peice of piss..

alexbleubolt said:

I chipped my Xbox, But i didnt no there was a 'CHIP' for the 360 ?

spiezels said:
haha, boxed it parked in town took it to shop an he was like oh that red slice it means the wire in the back isnt in properly.....took it home re wired it and its fine. hahaha i worried cos i heard all the sh*t ppl had on here. ta

owned.

Revels Mum & Sister

Rob_887 said:
I chipped my Xbox, But i didnt no there was a 'CHIP' for the 360 ?

There isnt a chip as such, mearly a firmware patch for the DVD drive. You can install a dual firmware chip and one to patch on the fly. But MS have now countered this by some measures on new DVD drives.