ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F1 2013

172 Cup
I like the idea of having some classic content! But I wonder if the tracks will appear as per their 80s and 90s layouts. Brands Hatch has changed a little, and of course Imola did after the events of '94.

Goliath I
I wish they'd hurry up and announce the release date! I want to know what will devour my life first, this or GTA...

Goliath I
Does anyone know if handling of the current and classic cars going expected to be different, or will they both handle the same and just look and sound different?

Lee

BMW M2C
Forgot to post a link to the latest trailer:

[video=youtube_share;wOkxfpAm40A]http://youtu.be/wOkxfpAm40A[/video]

Citroen DS3 DSport
I had been looking forward to this but I plan on ditching my PS3 and 360 for a Xbox One so it looks like I will have to miss out on this years F1 game.

Impreza RB5 #054
I was just about to post the exact comment!

Still play F1 2012 like I bought it yesterday.

I'm the same, can't remember a day in the last 12 months that I haven't played it!
Although I'm all about custom races online instead of career. I've been invited to race in a few online leagues but they get a bit shirty when you can't commit 40hrs a week to practice and race.

Goliath I
s**t, that's hardcore!

I've not played Career for about 4 months now, my save file got corrupted and lost everything (and all my setups) so didn't bother starting again as 2013 is coming up. I usually just have a few bashes on multiplayer Sprint in the evening, I get annoyed when you do a custom race and your left with 4 people racing after just 3 laps because players just quit if they crash.

Impreza RB5 #054
I do enjoy an odd quick race in sprint mode, Aslong as you jump into a tidy lobby like the we were in the other night. I've been in quite a few where people just want to ruin races by waiting on the track for you to come round and smash you off, although I'm getting the hang of dummying to go one way and switching at the last second to the other way.
The worst are the high rankers who dislike the fact you are faster than them.

Goliath I
Yeah if you get into a good lobby with some decent guys you get some good rewarding battles and races. I'd rather lose places in a fair, good race than win a complete slamfest.

Golf R/Leon FR
I traded in 2012 at the weekend £14 towards the next one :) still going to wait until its been out for a bit to buy it.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I think I have to have this, a new desk, Pedal and wheel set and a new Monitor.

A big one! This new PC will run a huge game like this flawlessly.

Goliath I
Out next week!

GTA has filled the void so far but really can't wait for this. Anyone know how much Game are charging in store?

Goliath I
Yeah, £44.99 with Game online. Went into the store to pre-order but they said the listed retail was £59.99!

Goliath I
First time I've used them as Tesco were £50 and Amazon weren't showing the classic edition.

Just looked at my order and it's saying it's been shipped, here's hoping it arrives tomorrow!

Golf R/Leon FR
What's the verdict then people? Codies forum is 50/50 on opinions. Lot of people saying it's the same stuff recycled with classic content.

RS Clio 182
What's the verdict then people? Codies forum is 50/50 on opinions. Lot of people saying it's the same stuff recycled with classic content.

From what ive read on the CM forum today,theres a lot more positive reviews than all the previous games on launch day.....no reports of any major bugs yet and the overall concensus seems really good from what ive seen.

I recieved my copy from Game today - just had a few go's on the classic scenarios so far - really fun to be driving around the old Brands Hatch & Imola circuits in an old Williams! The graphics are further improved from last year,the lighting is amazing and ive noticed a marked improvement in sound - espeically from other AI cars on the track. Handling seems really good,havnt really had a proper go with a modern car yet,but i found the 1980 Lotus quite hard to drive - might have something to do with me not knowing the Jerez track at all hehe.

The main appeal for me in this one though is mid-race saves....cant wait to get stuck into some 100& career races. Not sure what difficulty to put it on yet though.