ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facebook/Twitter update app

hey,

i am trying to find an app that will update facebook status and tweet simultaneously. Does anyone know of an app that will do the job?

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Can't you just make your Twitter account also post to Facebook? It's in the settings somewhere.

LY 172
Humm. I'm on android. But have an app called "live profile" that does what you want. It's also a messenger service similar to bbm.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
One of my friends in Twitter has just mentioned Live Profile. Never heard of it, is it quit popular? I want it to use it as a messenger. Facebook chat on mobile is sh@t. Is it worth having an account with them

One of my friends in Twitter has just mentioned Live Profile. Never heard of it, is it quit popular? I want it to use it as a messenger. Facebook chat on mobile is sh@t. Is it worth having an account with them
Yea its not bad, its quite like bbm and you can chat with folk that have BB's or Android as well as iPhones.

dk

911 GTS Cab
how will that make things better like?

You can add your twitter account into your Facebook so that when you post of Facebook it also tweets?

Not sure how the truncation will work though as you can post much longer posts on Facebook than on twitter.

Y can do it the other way around where when you tweet it posts on Facebook, I have that set at the moment but I prefer Facebook so I'd rather use facebook and have it post to twitter.

If I could see tweets in Facebook from the people I follow on twitter then that would be ace, but I doubt that will happen.

Bus w**ker
I'd rather keep the two services seperate. I hate when people post one thing on one service and its mirrored elsewhere, Facebook and Twitter are two totally different methods of social media and should stay that way.

And don't get me started on the f**king retards that can't grasp the concept of 140 characters.

Bus w**ker
Both services in one place/app is all well and good, it's just the duplication that f***s me off. When I look on Facebook and someone is there "Och aye I'm ganae look out the windae the day" and the look on Twitter and the same s**t is there it makes me rage. Even more so when it goes in to a f**king TMI link. Block, delete.