ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

facinating engine video

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Not usually, i just get a bit annoyed when people do things like that, it takes more effort to do that than to just move on, so he's going out of his way to tell people something they don't care about lol

Too much dissing goes on in CS, fair enough if it's constructive, but that's just daft. There'll be a 3 points and a fine being handed out for a repost sooner or later i swear...

Not usually, i just get a bit annoyed when people do things like that, it takes more effort to do that than to just move on, so he's going out of his way to tell people something they don't care about lol

Too much dissing goes on in CS, fair enough if it's constructive, but that's just daft. There'll be a 3 points and a fine being handed out for a repost sooner or later i swear...

Hopefully! :rasp:

Cool vid!

Let's just hope you don't repost sumat then, or you might be the first ;)

65015.jpg

But on a serious note... Interesting video :approve: