ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Faded front bumper

Just wondered if anyone has any ideas to help me get the shine back on my front bumper? Its a 172cup and the paintwork seems very dull on the front right of the bumper, and noticeably so after washing it! Is there anything I can use to help bring back the colour? Cheers guys,

106 GTi
Try a mild polish like Autoglym Super Resin first and see what that does.

Is this the only dull area? As Chris says - to me sounds like it may have had a chips away type smart repair.

Cheers for the advice guys, sorry for taking so long to reply! Im not aware of it having had a respray and it seems to be just the one part of the bumper. I'll try the autoglym polish first, if no luck, any idea how much I would be looking at to have the bumper re-sprayed, and would a good bodyshop do it without having to remove the bumper?

While Im thinking about it, anything anyone can recommend to protect the bumper against future stone chips etc?! A protective film or something?! Bodywork is not my strong point!

Cheers!