ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

faded red paint work

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
can anybody help me out my mate has got a mk1 clio in red and half the boot is faded we were wondering how to bring it back to life again.

ddcorsab42.jpg

i bought it from cleanyourcar.co.uk

you'd probably want a PC though as by hand that would probably take along time..

Fiat Coupe 20vt
By hand I'd reccomend you apply it with a german or Sonus pro applicator. It makes all the difference.

Brazo...nice picture! :cool:

oh and just like to add i ordered mine on Feb 16th at 2.40pm.. arrived morning of the 17th!

c**k on :D

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Hi Ben, I believe they do yes.

The foam is much firmer and also a better size for gripping and applying both greater and more even pressure. I don't use anything else for hand polishing now.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
right hes got some swirls on this car as well so i was thinking of claying it scratch x then the Klasse does it need to be finished with anything plus is that the right order?

106 GTi
If you use Scratch X you may be better of using Autoglym Super Resin Polish after it as it conatins some mild abbrassives which follow it up better.

Ideally follow that up with some Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection aswell to protect it from going back the same as it started.