ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Failed MOT :(

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
on emissions

should be 0.3%

mine is 11%!!

he has looked over it and can't find what it is,

any ideas?

Was the car warm before it was tested?

Should give it a good boot around the block to make sure the cats hot.

Not sure if it would get the emmissions down that much though.

Passed on the f**ked clutch though?

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Was the car warm before it was tested?

Should give it a good boot around the block to make sure the cats hot.

Not sure if it would get the emmissions down that much though.

Passed on the f**ked clutch though?

yeah clutch is fine lol.

he tested it after getting back from a test centre.

could it be a map sensor?

Surely a decent garage can plug it in and find out what it is rather than letting Renault rape you?

DNBA wernt very helpfull where they lmao.

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
DNBA wernt very helpfull where they lmao.

Well to be quite honest, if you ask any question on DNBA you won't get many useful answers!!

Renault had a 'special offer' of a diagnostics check for £19.99 instead of their usual £90.00!!

could be the cheap Cat, I know it had to be replace to get through the MOT before I bought it, so they probably changed it with the cheapest one going. and the help of both O2 sensors needing to be changed later on, like people say, if it was over fueling, it was probably harming it too.

Hopefully when its all sorted, I will have a sound car. Everything else is as good as new so in the long run it will be worth it!

Im buying a 2nd hand 182 and the dealership put it through MOT today (its an 05 with 34k) and it failed with very similar results.... the dealership dont know whats wrong with it either....
What ended up being wrong with ur motor?

Last edited: