ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Failed MOT

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Failed because the headlight clip is broken (passenger side).

Anyone know where I can get one of these? (apart from scrappies, because it's peeing it down!)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Clocked before that they failed me on main dipped beam, which has no clips, it twists in.
I've tried without taking the bumper off, it wont turn, so im going to have to take the lights out tomorrow!

They were certain it had clips like the full beam aswell, what a waste of time.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Behind the full beam bulb, is that thin wire clip that holds the bulb in place. To remove the bulb you need to push the wire clip to the side, then it opens up.

The guy at the MOT station thought the dipped beam had the same sort of clip, but it doesn't, it's just push and twist.

Sorry, it's hard to try and explain, I don't have pictures!

DCi 100
I know what you mean, it's just dependant on which model of headlights you have. You have the version with the two clips and not the version with the black ring eh?

I've never noticed that you could remove the metal clips?