ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fair price for a 55plate 182?

silver cup packed FF 182
have seen a 182sport at my local renault garage going for £12495 inc cup packs and 1100 miles on it,is it a good price?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
too high, is it a demonstrator? hardly any newish ones left hence the inflation price

if it has recaros i might be tempted to test the water with a 11800 offerta

silver cup packed FF 182
thats what i mean seemed quite high coz i could of bought a new one last year for that when it would of came out of the showroom

Clown Car
shaun_cliosport said:
have seen a 182sport at my local renault garage going for £12495 inc cup packs and 1100 miles on it,is it a good price?

I paid £11,995 from a dealer for a 55 plate 182 inc cup suspension and spoiler packs with 1200 miles on the clock, if its a good car and you want it try to get the price below £12,000.

You are right in saying you could have got a brand new one for around that price last year but the point is you will not get a new one now for that price, i wish i had bought a new one last year instead of getting the Megane, just gotta put it down to experience and move on.

Mercedes SLK350
Mark5290 said:
I paid £11,995 from a dealer for a 55 plate 182 inc cup suspension and spoiler packs with 1200 miles on the clock, if its a good car and you want it try to get the price below £12,000.

You are right in saying you could have got a brand new one for around that price last year but the point is you will not get a new one now for that price, i wish i had bought a new one last year instead of getting the Megane, just gotta put it down to experience and move on.

I hate to say it, but I told you so. :rasp:

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Too expensive mate. I'd be saying, i'll give you £11.2k for it!

What colour is it? Does it have Recaro's?

Tyson.

Clio 182 Black gold
i went to a dealer in west london yesterday (sunday) and see a black 182 55 plate that they lend out to customers when they getting their cars fixed .Had both cup packs,they wanted £12495 with 3600 on the clock.Seemed very exp as he said he couldnt budge on the price. Lovly car tho didnt want to leave it lol

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
theone84 said:
i went to a dealer in west london yesterday (sunday) and see a black 182 55 plate that they lend out to customers when they getting their cars fixed .Had both cup packs,they wanted £12495 with 3600 on the clock.Seemed very exp as he said he couldnt budge on the price. Lovly car tho didnt want to leave it lol

That will have been shagged six ways from Sunday mate. ;)