ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Falkirk cruise

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Fairly sure I seen your car, I was there in the silver Mk3 non sport. arg_carra was also there in the flamer ph1

renault clio 182
Think I seen your was few clios floating about but wasn't sure if any of them where members and didn't just want too walk up too them lol don't know if I seen the ph1 flamer tho :-/

Once I pick up my RS200 early next year, I plan on coming to the summer cruises.

Never been before as my current car just makes it to work and back, never mind going anywhere extra.

Is it still pretty populated? It used to be a few years ago the retail park would be packed, most nights in the last year i've been to the retail aprk, it has been either empty or filled with what I assume are non-cruise cars.

Once I pick up my RS200 early next year, I plan on coming to the summer cruises.

Never been before as my current car just makes it to work and back, never mind going anywhere extra.

Is it still pretty populated? It used to be a few years ago the retail park would be packed, most nights in the last year i've been to the retail aprk, it has been either empty or filled with what I assume are non-cruise cars.

No been for a while myself but when I stayed in polmont a few years ago it was packed every month

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

I was there a few months back in a mates car, just before it started to get proper cold and dark at nights an it was pretty busy then. The meet in the falkirk wheel car park still gets a good turnout but I'm no sure what the retail park is like later on when everyone leaves the wheel.

I was there a few months back in a mates car, just before it started to get proper cold and dark at nights an it was pretty busy then. The meet in the falkirk wheel car park still gets a good turnout but I'm no sure what the retail park is like later on when everyone leaves the wheel.

Sounds like it could be decent. Recently saw a few pictures from 2011 and there were some pretty impressive cars, hopefully it's still the same.

Spotted your project thread, will keep tabs on it. They are always an interesting read.

I have to ask, since your username has one to many coincidences. Did you go to Larbert High?

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Sounds like it could be decent. Recently saw a few pictures from 2011 and there were some pretty impressive cars, hopefully it's still the same.

Spotted your project thread, will keep tabs on it. They are always an interesting read.

I have to ask, since your username has one to many coincidences. Did you go to Larbert High?

Yeah, there was the usual haul of hot hatches and that with a few more impressive cars. Can remember an older skyline (R33 maybe), a porsche and an M5 being there.

Cheers man, not planning on too much to it, but we'll see how that goes. I planned on keeping it standard when I got it...lol

Well this is weird...I did go to Larbert High yeah haha. Did you?

Yeah, there was the usual haul of hot hatches and that with a few more impressive cars. Can remember an older skyline (R33 maybe), a porsche and an M5 being there.

Cheers man, not planning on too much to it, but we'll see how that goes. I planned on keeping it standard when I got it...lol

Well this is weird...I did go to Larbert High yeah haha. Did you?

Think a lot of people plan on keeping it standard, then it spirals from there.

Yeah mate, I did. I'll drop you a PM.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
every month in the summer the carpark was closed off as there was no spaces left, cops were leaving everyone too it too! even at one point everyone started the old skool 20 guys holding the car by the bonnet and doing massive burnouts lol cops just kept a distance!

every month in the summer the carpark was closed off as there was no spaces left, cops were leaving everyone too it too! even at one point everyone started the old skool 20 guys holding the car by the bonnet and doing massive burnouts lol cops just kept a distance!

I missed those ones then, last time I was there the gf was doing PR work

Had my test drive and fell in love with the car so I pick up my 200 this Friday, so hopefully as the nights get lighter and warmer (one can hope), I might drop by.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
na not mine, mine went a year ago thank god! that is one car you do not want to own lol!

If its black your one then I know the one your talking about I saw it the other day, looked a good buy