ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Falkirk meet piccies

muz

big fat japanese bus
was a great night, shame I felt ill for most of the night but hey!

the lightening was amazing but caught NONE on camera despite taking 100 picciesi nburst mode :(

few piccies

DSC03523.jpg

DSC03515.jpg

DSC03435.jpg

DSC03521.jpg

DSC03450.jpg

DSC03448.jpg

DSC03529.jpg

DSC03534.jpg

p.s. spot the fake neds . . . .

Renault Clio Dynamique
lol what a laugh we had! :D Was a well good night especially when the lightening came and Annie kept jumping cause some person kept scaring her :rasp: Also good to meet a few of you, although I don't know who the neds are. The one on the left looks outta it! :D

172 cup and Saab 9-3
we need to get more members to these things plus some flyers there were loads of clios plus some lovely looking ladies to try and get to join so Annie could have some female company lol a good night i recon.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
anyone spot me at night up the retail park i got there about 9 so was no point in going to the wheel by that time, had a look about but couldnt see any of you

RX7, 172, mini & van
Some good pics there Muzz, was good night town was packed too..

will put the kilts on for ya nx time laddie

Leon Cupra R 225
Pics are not that bad muz, apart from the neds!!!!! Yeah was a good night. Lightening was very scary though!!