ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Falling out of love.

clio...
Try to get her on camera, Proceed with a letter warning her of civil/criminal proceedings. If she doesn't rectify damage caused.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
im with dave.
my old car gimpo got a big dent, which was the only really big one on the whole car. and i instantly lost interest in it. you put all that time and effort into a car and for what... some dick to dint it.

then i got my 172, within 2 months i have been the vicim of damage from other cars and kid chucking rocks 4 times.
the car will never be perfect again, i just want to break them up in to tidy pieces, but the law says i have to sit here and let them do it.

its thier right as a human to f**k with my car, but its not my right to issue justice to the valve of the damage.

go figure.

Ive cherised my car, I really have, tried to keep it mint, parked away from others in car parks, but its still picked up dings.

To top it all off some t**t left huge big green paint scuffs on my front bumper around a week ago! no idea who :( worse of all there is a small chunk of the bumper missing/hanging off. I managed to porter cable the paint off but tbh it will need a new front bumper for me to be happy.

Totally pisses me off and tbh Im not 'hardcore' enough to spend £££ after £££ in a quest to keep it factory fresh :(

M135i
found a nasty scratch down my rear OS quarter whilst cleaning today. im so annoyed. I'm really anal about keeping my car nice, i spend hours on it. hacks me right off that some careless chunt can spend a few seconds reversing your hard work. hopefully i can touch it in and wet flat it back.