ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallowfield outside snook - Blue 182...

The Bus and MRT
See it outside there quite regularly.... anyones from on here, it has a CS sticker in the back

RenaultSport clio 182
Yo bro, that'll be me. Its my best mates bar just doing some work for him at the mo. You been in the bar much?

The Bus and MRT
Yo bro, that'll be me. Its my best mates bar just doing some work for him at the mo. You been in the bar much?

Sorry mate, only just read your Post... been a bit hectic at work. Not been in for ages, is your mate called Ash though? I've met him before, he's a mate of a mate and so is the bloke who DJ's there, Garth :D

RenaultSport clio 182
Yeah me and Ash go back years, I know Garth aswell. I spent some long days helping build that place. Looks awesome now though, just working there till the end of the summer to help out. Dave the head bartender left a few weeks ago so having a laugh down there. Ash is dying to get taken out in a R32 you should pop down sometime. He's got a shitty 1.2 Punto so ends up borrowing my car as well. Was it you that spotted me just North of the city centre when you'd just got the golf?

The Bus and MRT
Haha, I might do then.. this I saw him perving on it when I was getting into it just outside of revolution. Doubt he'll remember me, it was last summer some time when I was in there last. I'll pop in next time I'm in fallowfield though mate, do you work there most nights? You off to the NW lakes run this sunday?

RenaultSport clio 182
Na can't, absolutely skint at the moment. Got to keep my milage down. I'd end up blowing a whole take on those roads. I'll be up for a meet in the summer. I've got 2 other mates with clios aswell, Flame Red 172 and another Arctic Blue 182 same as mine. So we'll be kicking around in the summer, we're all skint. Went away too much in the winter and paying the price now!!!