ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fancy a ski down Eau Rouge?

Turbos.
418515_325661340806266_149408615098207_907115_1408208046_n.jpg

Caterham, Z4
Lovely bend. When you enter it the exit hides over the crest... Just have to broadly aim and tidy up the last few inches when the rest of the turn appears.

Look up Webber Alonso Eau Rouge on YouTube. Epic overtake.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
That's awesome, a friend and i rode down Eau Rouge, 2am on our BMXs while at Le Bug Show

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
oh.

right.

Rob, who are you?

Weird reason behind this, genuine one though...

I actually have a really bad memory, if something doesn't interest me a lot, like something I hear, no matter relevant to me or uncomplicated it is, I just completely forget it.

i.e I owned clio's for a long time (was very interested in them) and basically had an awesome/semi photographic memory of a lot of it, however the mrs could tell me we're going out somewhere thursday and if I'm not too bothered about going there I literally won't turn up unless reminded on the day.

This place, where ever/whatever it is, has evidently never been of any importance to me so it's long gone.

Edit: Now I've just read up on it, can't say it really interests me so that explains it. As much as I like motorsport, I'm not bothered by every bend name etc.

275 Trophy
^lol people have died there! If you're at all interested in motorsports, it's about as important as a stretch of tarmac gets :eek:

Lotus Elise
Weird reason behind this, genuine one though...

I actually have a really bad memory, if something doesn't interest me a lot, like something I hear, no matter relevant to me or uncomplicated it is, I just completely forget it.

i.e I owned clio's for a long time (was very interested in them) and basically had an awesome/semi photographic memory of a lot of it, however the mrs could tell me we're going out somewhere thursday and if I'm not too bothered about going there I literally won't turn up unless reminded on the day.

This place, where ever/whatever it is, has evidently never been of any importance to me so it's long gone.

Edit: Now I've just read up on it, can't say it really interests me so that explains it. As much as I like motorsport, I'm not bothered by every bend name etc.

Philistine ;)

the mrs could tell me we're going out somewhere thursday and if I'm not too bothered about going there I literally won't turn up unless reminded on the day.

FLOL this situation gets me in so much trouble time and time again. I'm like a goldfish.

Unusual seeing it all snowy. Tis an epic corner!