ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fancy another Clio again

RB Clio 182
Boost is quicker, but i prefer na after owning both, it maybe slower in a straight line, but its nice to rev the f**k out of them and they sound so much more raw!

Id love a k20 ek/eg

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I've considered a R26 a few times too actually. I guess mapped they'd be quicker than a clio, and the lsd probably helps them handle as well/better.

In fact i was looking at Megane 250 for sale last week, thinking to myself i actually fancy one of these next.

Turned DTC off on the Z4 last night, which is basically partially turning off the traction control, this definitely helped the feeling with the car, because as standard the traction control kicks in pretty hard...... Hopefully i'm not reporting back over the next few days needing a replacement car because i've binned it on these greasy roads. haha

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Without the diff the Z4 will be a bit unpredictable (like any other 3L normal BMW). Sometimes you'll get some angle going, sometimes you'll just see/hear the revs rise and burns a bit of rubber on the inside wheel.

That's why you want the diff, turns it into a proper car. You'll get the DSC light come on less as you have more traction, and when you want to go sideways you'll be able to. I did 3/4 of a roundabout (on a quiet evening I might add) with a friend a few weeks back and he was giggling like a little girl. It did look rather heroic I must say. You'd not be able to do that without the diff.

172 Turbo
I've considered a R26 a few times too actually. I guess mapped they'd be quicker than a clio, and the lsd probably helps them handle as well/better.

In fact i was looking at Megane 250 for sale last week, thinking to myself i actually fancy one of these next.

My 172 Turbo is a quick car, it sounds good and is the nice alternative to the mundane of the boring family car.

But, drove my friends 275 Trophy and it's a different world to the Clio, makes an incredible noise, comfortable, all modern toys and covers ground very quickly.

If, I had a 250 Cup and the Clio, the Clio would get used even less than it does now.

535d / t5 caravelle
My 172 Turbo is a quick car, it sounds good and is the nice alternative to the mundane of the boring family car.

But, drove my friends 275 Trophy and it's a different world to the Clio, makes an incredible noise, comfortable, all modern toys and covers ground very quickly.

If, I had a 250 Cup and the Clio, the Clio would get used even less than it does now.
How do they compare performance wise?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The only 'drivers car' I've been tempted back into is a Dc2 Integra. Shame the prices are stupid compared to what they used to be when I sold mine.

Pretty much everything about it is perfect.

535d / t5 caravelle
The only 'drivers car' I've been tempted back into is a Dc2 Integra. Shame the prices are stupid compared to what they used to be when I sold mine.

Pretty much everything about it is perfect.
Would love to try an integra at some point.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk