ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Andy - Car p**n!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Thought you might like these from today's ROC!

audi1.jpg

audi2.jpg

audi3.jpg

audi4.jpg

audi5.jpg

audi6.jpg

audi7.jpg

audi8.jpg

audi9.jpg

audi10.jpg

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
How loud were the F1 cars and the S1 wastegate DK? I was sittign what must have been pretty close to you judging from your pics, Was on the lowest tear 3rd row back from the cloth.

Was worth the £75 ticket price just to hear the Audi!

Mondeo ST220
Watched most of it on sky sports today, looked a good day. Does anyone know if its at Wembley again next year?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Some nice pics there;)
Anyone know if this will be on freeview at some point? think it was last year
its normally on eurosport, not sure it will appear on poor boy tv this year because of sky.

I'm sure you can aquire it from somewhere though.

dk

911 GTS Cab
How loud were the F1 cars and the S1 wastegate DK? I was sittign what must have been pretty close to you judging from your pics, Was on the lowest tear 3rd row back from the cloth.

Was worth the £75 ticket price just to hear the Audi!
i loved the sound of the astons!

I was on the half way line, the second tier up which was club wembley, fortunately I got my ticket free, think it was £100 as i was entertaining clients. The seats were padded which was cool but it was bloody cold!

FF Blackgold 182
Time for new tyres me thinks! :cool: Certainly was a good day out, although I'm now very tired! :sleepy: Saw Damon Hill on our way out, although he chose to ignore me, lol.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
like i said was an awesome day, Wish my seat was padded David!

Was very cold, But an awesome day out!

I didnt think much of the surrounding area mind!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
audi2.jpg

Fcuk me! a 1980's Scalextric car! Seriously, what a pile of s**t.

Andy, you are wierd.