ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Aussie Clio Drivers

hi guys...

for all those who have been looking for tuning stuff for your clios in australia, i came across this company called quattro sports zentrum (QSZ for short) who have come out with some tuning stuff for the clios...

* scorpion sports exhaust
* highflow airfilter (drop-in)
* bmc carbon dynamic airbox
* chiptuning individually mapped
* camshafts
* eibach springs
* koni/eibach suspension kits
* ebc brakepads

they are at http://www.qsz.com.au and you can send your enquiries to websales@qsz.com.au

am not in any way related to them but thought you guys would like to know...

cheers!

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com

actual addy is:

quattro sports zentrum pty ltd
47 north street
richmond 3121
victoria
03-94297477

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com

aaron...

hi there...was actually interested in doing the chiptuning but they do it on RR or dyno so the whole car has to be there...bugger...i cant ship my car from singapore to melbourne to get it done...need it for daily use...

*sigh*

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com

Yeah I went to see Simon last week. Very helpful. But so it should be for those prices!!

I had a talk to him about chipping, and his opinion is that its mostly a waste of time, considering how advanced the clio system is. Should be the last mod, even after exhaust, air, cams. He can even put a wilder shrick cam in and not have to change the ecu map! Dyno figures to prove it!

He was very interested in putting the BMC airbox and Scorpion ex on my car, as he thinks 8-10Hp is possible!
Bring the chequebook!!
But if you need the parts, hes the man to talk to!

Cheers,
Paul

paul, has the pricing for the cam be released yet? last i checked simon did not have it...would it fit on the 1.4L 16v engine?

i wish...

unfortunately cannot send my car over there for them to work on...

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com

Kona,
Naa, he said it hadnt come out yet, but I think they only had the 172 stuff.
I think the 172 can make a heap more power before you need to consider cams. esp coz of the VVT.

But the 1.4, not too sure. sorry.

If you want I can always go and actually LOOK at parts for you before you get them shipped out. He is just down the road from me.

Cheers,
Paul

paul, you are like SO lucky, man...

kent and piper do not have the camshaft for the 1.4L 16v yet...still in development...*sigh*

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com

Kona,
I am thinking of going for a local s/s exhaust for $600, instead of the $1500 QSZ asks. cant be that much better.
Hes handy and all, but way overpriced i think.
I am trying not to cut corners, i am very picky, but sometimes you just have to say that costs too much money
Cheers,
Paul

for 1500 you can get lots of other possibilities...that does sound way too expensive...

i was thinking of doing a custom decat exhaust, ceramic coated and straight thru and i was only quoted about 1k for the job...

well, hope you have fun modding your car...there isnt much to left to do for me on my 1.4, save for changing the manifold as camshafts are not available from piper or kent yet...oh yes, still got to change the standard shocks to koni adjustables (yellow)...

cheers, mate!

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com