ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Black Car Owners..

172 cup
Do you mean to ask how often does it NEED cleaning?
Everyday - but cos I have a life tend to do it once a week - nightmare to keep clean!

Best colour though IMO

It certainly is, when clean ofcourse :)

I only ask this because im in the process of buying one currently, and almost certainly, have my work cut out for me..

Seeing as im only doing 3 days a week at college, now im finishing off. I seem to clean my clio everytime it gets dirty.. like every 3 or 4 days. Still need to spend a good 4 hours one day getting all the swirl marks out etc.

BMW M135i
I used to do mine once a week if it was lucky, well never have a black car again I don't think. Looked ace when it was shiney though.

bit of pic whoring :eek:

IMG_1626.JPG

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
I used to do mine once a week if it was lucky, well never have a black car again I don't think. Looked ace when it was shiney though.

bit of pic whoring :eek:

IMG_1626.JPG

Very tidy, wouldn't change anything. And i'm usually picky.

172 ph2
It NEEDS cleaning every hour or so :p

I tend to do it every couple of weeks as I get a bit depressed over my hard work not lasting long.

I think id be the same...

Especially as this car ive put a deposit down on is EXTREMELY clean..(;))

Dodgy one
In the summer i used to wash mine every couple of days, Winter though it would go for a few weeks untouched :eek:

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Well you cant buy his car and not keep it as clean as it was when he had it!
You'll need to clean it every day.

Argh..Well It'll get more or less the same treatment, i have no free garage though unfortunatly..

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
You MUST dedicate your life to keeping that car clean. It's legendary for it's cleanliness. We may all cry if you get it dirty. :(

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I would clean it every day but at uni i can not so maybe once a month (if its lucky)

FF Blackgold 182
OMG. You will have your work cut out to keep it in beyond concourse condition! Good luck with it though. He got caught an the rain on the way up to FCS last year and got all emotional! ;) I've got a Black Gold, but it is in no way as good as Mr Treen's! :cool:

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
"Better than a brand new one" I think is how the MOT tester described it, if I remember correctly...

BG 182
it looks the best when done but takes a lot of time and effort to do! I try to clean mine once every week at the minimum :)

Blimey..

It will break my heart if i ever see it dirty :(

/rushes off to buy detailing products

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
After a PC and full detail that was, i was fucked lol!!!!

Im going halves (might even be 3rds if i can get my bro to chip in) on a PC..probably a G220.

Sending off for afew sonus towels and buffers on cleanyoucar in the next half hour.

Ive got faith.. :)

once a week me, maybe twice in summer. clean and aquawax

unless im at a show, meet or something then i get anal (cough)