ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO: ChavyBoy

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Yes m8,

Did a 220 mile drive from Essex to York and used 5.3 Gallons of petrol with the Eco-tek turned off. On the way back got caught in traffic for 1/2 hour and had the air-con on using more petrol and managed to get 5.3 again with it on but after taking off the traffic factor and the air-con factor I would have used 5.1 gallons.

The only thing that pisses me off is the farting sound it makes when hitting about 1500rpm but you get used to it.

I will show you down Southend on Sat if you want and how to fit it. Simple Dimple.

Silver Fabia vRS

I had a look on the website and saw your instructions! I just think if it increases fuel economy, reduces emissions and get rid of the lumpiness from cold starts then its worth it for £70. Id get it with the air filter as it reduces the noise a bit apparently.

Im not bothered about any performance increases. Did you tell your insurance company?

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

No m8,

It is not a performance inhancer so why tell them. BTW I have the filter as you can see but it is still noisey. It doesnt inhance performance in anyway, my 172 is still lumpy first thing after a few days of standing, I suppose that is the downside of having a highly tuned engine.