ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAO: ChavyBoy

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Yes m8,

Did a 220 mile drive from Essex to York and used 5.3 Gallons of petrol with the Eco-tek turned off. On the way back got caught in traffic for 1/2 hour and had the air-con on using more petrol and managed to get 5.3 again with it on but after taking off the traffic factor and the air-con factor I would have used 5.1 gallons.

The only thing that pisses me off is the farting sound it makes when hitting about 1500rpm but you get used to it.

I will show you down Southend on Sat if you want and how to fit it. Simple Dimple.

Silver Fabia vRS

I had a look on the website and saw your instructions! I just think if it increases fuel economy, reduces emissions and get rid of the lumpiness from cold starts then its worth it for £70. Id get it with the air filter as it reduces the noise a bit apparently.

Im not bothered about any performance increases. Did you tell your insurance company?

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

No m8,

It is not a performance inhancer so why tell them. BTW I have the filter as you can see but it is still noisey. It doesnt inhance performance in anyway, my 172 is still lumpy first thing after a few days of standing, I suppose that is the downside of having a highly tuned engine.