ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAO ChavyBoy

Hey CB, I was just wondering if you had any chance to do those pics for me with regard to the oil and filter change ? No worries if you havent but I just wanted to check.

Thanks again for your help,

Dai

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

No sorry m8 been busy up in York this weekend. I will do this Monday evening when I get back.

Sorry Again.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Daipac what is you email address again as I have the photos now of the filter and the plastic guard under the car.

CB, my addy is daipac@hotmail.com, if the photos are big in size then send them to me at littlewood@ntlworld.com.

Cheers mate !

Much appreciated !

Dai

Cheers CB, I have a feeling it will fail to my hotmail account but I will get it when I go home at my NTL account so I will take a look then.

Thanx again and again.....

Dai

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Thats OK m8 no worries.

I have put my mobi number on there if you have any problems you can bell me !

Ivan

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

It is so simple to do, you will wonder why you ever worried about it and why renault charge silly amounts of money to do a simple job.

Oh I dunno, I am not the best when it comes to car maintenance, my old man is pretty good tho so I will get him to do it I think. He has always had older cars and it scared him when he looked under my car and he could not see the engine because of the plate which hides the bottom !