ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO ChavyBoy

Hey CB, I was just wondering if you had any chance to do those pics for me with regard to the oil and filter change ? No worries if you havent but I just wanted to check.

Thanks again for your help,

Dai

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

No sorry m8 been busy up in York this weekend. I will do this Monday evening when I get back.

Sorry Again.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Daipac what is you email address again as I have the photos now of the filter and the plastic guard under the car.

CB, my addy is daipac@hotmail.com, if the photos are big in size then send them to me at littlewood@ntlworld.com.

Cheers mate !

Much appreciated !

Dai

Cheers CB, I have a feeling it will fail to my hotmail account but I will get it when I go home at my NTL account so I will take a look then.

Thanx again and again.....

Dai

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Thats OK m8 no worries.

I have put my mobi number on there if you have any problems you can bell me !

Ivan

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

It is so simple to do, you will wonder why you ever worried about it and why renault charge silly amounts of money to do a simple job.

Oh I dunno, I am not the best when it comes to car maintenance, my old man is pretty good tho so I will get him to do it I think. He has always had older cars and it scared him when he looked under my car and he could not see the engine because of the plate which hides the bottom !