ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO David16v

Nike Lunar Elite's

Can you please let me know whats going on with the bumpstrips as I havent heard from you in the last 2 weeks.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

not seen him about much lately, i know he was having probs at home, maybe he hasnt been able to get online!

172 M69 eater

if you look on carbonnut.com then contact carbonnut, it lists his home and mobile nos, give him a call?

patty

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

his membership expired on here and hasnt been able to get on here for a while, dont worry ijm sure hes got everything in hand!! :D

right - I am still around...

not been able to get on line as much in the past couple of weeks , however carbonnut is still going , the website is being revamped and new products are being worked on all the time.

full details of all new products will be released soon..if anyone as any particular questions please fone on 07745 343429 or email at mailto:info@carbonnut.com">info@carbonnut.com

David