ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Fred: wheels refurbing...

BMW E46 330i Touring
Just a quick question:

Need to get my wheels refurbed sooner rather than later, based in Exeter.

Haven't really got the time to get up to Brum and back, and don't fancy paying 2 lots of postage.

Any chance of meeting somewhere near Bristol and collecting the wheels and then similar to pick up again a day/week later? If it would help the situation I know of someone else that would be willing to do the same sort of thing to make the journey more worth your while.

Sound possible?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, I know... luckily it's not an urgent matter!

I'm not going to bother him by phoning yet as I know he's busy and I'm in no rush, but will keep this alive until I get a reply and hopefully a solution that suits us both.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yes, but I am 99% he will be the best value for money around.

For example, The Plastic Surgeon want somewhere in the region of £250-300 to refurb my wheels, Fred's quotes are considerably less than this and well worth a drive to Bristol if he can collect / deliver from there.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Drive to scotland then £168 will get you all 4 refurbed any colour.

Give me the £300 and the alloys and ill hook ye up

:lolup:

Lionel Richie
^not that address i don't!

hum, i have an idea, i have a mate that's at uni in exeter, she lives in my home town, i'll have a word

BMW E46 330i Touring
That would be awesome mate, there's another member on here that would like to do the same so if something can be sorted then it would probably end up being worthwhile.

Cheers,

Ad :)