ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO gally, JD etc...

Arctic 182 & PB 172
On my arctic blue would using blackhole after washing then dodo juice purple haze look awesome?

Currently i use SRP then dodo purple haze and it does look awesome...just heard so much awesomeness about the pb blackhole...thoughts?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
On my arctic blue would using blackhole after washing then dodo juice purple haze look awesome?

Currently i use SRP then dodo purple haze and it does look awesome...just heard so much awesomeness about the pb blackhole...thoughts?

It's very good mate. What it does is "fill" some swirl marks and imperfections in the paint so it will enhance the paintwork very well and the PH will "seal" in the fillers.

Eventually you'll have to replace the blackhole and that will require stripping the PH back off with a decent cleanser or very good apc.

Great combo though. I've used it in the past on the Frp and it looked very very good.

Not sure about 'awesome', but it will help fill in minor swirls and mask some of the hologramming.

I would SRP > Black Hole > Wax

SRP+BH wouldn't be a good idea mate. Srp isn't a great product to work with. Very old school and very dusty. Blackhole is much better and full of fillers.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I don't use SRP personally, not keen on it. As you say it gets very dusty.

I should have said: Polish/Cleanse > BH > Wax

It's better to put BH on fresh paintwork.

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
BH does have some good cleansers in it.

If you don't already have BH mate buy Prima amigo instead. Twice the product that BH is. One of the most impressive products i've used since detailing.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Thanks alot guys.

Prima Amigo huh? I havent bought the blackhole yet so...Prima amigo you say..?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
So much mate. It's uber when it comes to glazing.

I like to cleanse > Glaze > Lsp.