ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO ITG Maxogen owners

VaVa
Don't ever, ever take it off. Seems to take forever to get to 7k in 3/4 and my car now has the throttle repsonse of a bus again.

I miss mine already. :( :(

Shed.
oh poor you, having to wait to get to 7k.

try never getting there. huh ? yeahhhh...........see what i put up with ???

VaVa
Nah. You need a car to put them on really ;)

I do also have decat/inlets/zorst,.... but taking the Maxogen off has left my car feeling handicapped lol.

titanic killer
I guess you;ll notice more taking it off than you noticed first time you fitted it as to how the car runs

VaVa
Yeah - When I put it on it was my only mod and it didn't make all that much difference if I'm honest. Noticeable, but not massive.

Coupled with my other mods I think it came into it's own as part of upgrading the engine breathing as a whole. The car now feels almost strangled at high revs without the Maxogen.

Ali - Yes mate. She'll be returning as close to standard as possible and then sold on. Which is a shame because I already know I'm going to miss her .lol.

And to all the Maxogen haters - You can stick your panel filters up your arses. lol :(

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeah - When I put it on it was my only mod and it didn't make all that much difference if I'm honest. Noticeable, but not massive.

Coupled with my other mods I think it came into it's own as part of upgrading the engine breathing as a whole. The car now feels almost strangled at high revs without the Maxogen.

Ali - Yes mate. She'll be returning as close to standard as possible and then sold on. Which is a shame because I already know I'm going to miss her .lol.

And to all the Maxogen haters - You can stick your panel filters up your arses. lol :(

Whats next sweetcheeks?

VaVa

Whats next sweetcheeks?

No idea princess. Something cheap and boring for a bit probably. :(