ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO KeithO

At last.

You know when you do something and then you think WHY?? I thought you had a personilised number plate so when you flashed I did not recognise the car and though you wanted to play... Hence the reason I put my foot down

After you turned off I then thought (if it was you because I cant think any other reason why a 172 would flash) I dont want to seem unsociable and thats when I came back. Only to look like some derranged stalker

Hope you and your girlfriend enjoyed the meal/film. Did you ever have a personalised number plate? Must have been someone else !!

See you around

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Its just a pitty the girlfriend was with me!!! She was screaming when I came round the roundabout after I saw the Red CTR, I thought it would be you so I sped up! Nope never had a personalised plate.

Nice car though, quite like the red I hate black and silver is a touch common now.

Went to see insomnia, was pretty good!