ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Neil (greenlight) + anyone who can help

Glacier White 197 Cup
Hi. I am wanting an insurance quote but how do i do it with cliosport discount? Searched for help but cant find anything. Am i right in saying that greenlight only insure over 25 with mods? Well i am 20 so if that is the case, i will put my car back to standard if the quote is a lot cheaper than my renewal. thanks for your help

Herdie (aka Dan)

Ford Mustang 5.0
Hi. I am wanting an insurance quote but how do i do it with cliosport discount? Searched for help but cant find anything. Am i right in saying that greenlight only insure over 25 with mods? Well i am 20 so if that is the case, i will put my car back to standard if the quote is a lot cheaper than my renewal. thanks for your help

Herdie (aka Dan)

We cover drivers aged 21 and over on modified/performance cars. unfortunately we wouldn't be able to quote at the moment as you are 20.

When you turn 21 and would like a quote you simply need to complete your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.om (under the club membership question state Cliosport, then the details get passed to me to process) and i'll e-mail you back a figure.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Ford Mustang 5.0
How long does it take to get a quote back Neil ?
I filled out the form on Monday.

You should get it the same day, if done out of hours it would be the next day.

We are having problems sending quote replies to hotmail accounts so if you used a Hotmail address this could be where the problem has occured.

Do you have another e-mail address I can send the price to?

If you PM me your name and address i'll try re-sending the e-mail price.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Shed.
You can beat being a Liability !!! I love being young. Might as well bend down to the insurance companies and say, here i am, come and get me.