ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO O2 contract people...

Is there any way of seeing how many free minutes and texts I have left this month? And/or how many I've already used?

Shitting myself this month :S

Lou

Basically the tariff I'm on was a sim only tariff and you got double mins, double texts so mine shows as
500 online double messages
500 messages

Basically get 1000 free a month.

How many you meant to have?

o2.gif

Aye, I used to be paying £60 quid a month minimum before id used any of my free mins/messages up, but changed tariff as it was just a waste of money, so changed it and tried to use phone as little as possible, used to leave phone at home all the time to be sure I wouldn't use it. But started using it again recently and something was said tonight that made me think about how much I have been using it this month.

I don't have a clue what is what on that O2 site so I'm still pretty unsure as to how much I have used.

Lou

This is what mine looks like when I go to view how many I've sent/ got left

o2.gif

The 40 free texts was a birthday gift from o2 - how kind of them lol

Lou

So what is the difference between

500 Online double messages

and

500 Messages?

The tariff I got was SIM only 25 or something like that which offers double mins n double texts.
IF I had got my contract with a phone on the online 25 I would only get 500 texts.
Just basically doubling what you get with a contract but minus the phone

mine says the same as yours ollie... i get 1000 free messages with Online 30 Texter.

500 - messages
500 Online double messages.
500 Messages.

So what is the difference between

500 Online double messages

and

500 Messages?

The tariff I got was SIM only 25 or something like that which offers double mins n double texts.
IF I had got my contract with a phone on the online 25 I would only get 500 texts.
Just basically doubling what you get with a contract but minus the phone

Ahhh, I see!

mine says the same as yours ollie... im on the same contract as you. Online 30 Texter.

Yay! I am not alone lol. Any idea on what we get for free then? In simple terms. The O2 website makes my eyes bleed.

Lou

The bit where it says 33 messages could be o2 treats if you have ever been offered them. You usually get a text asking you to phone 2211 I think to choose your treat which can be free texts/mins

actually looking at it, doesnt look like we're on the same tarrif, but it seems to have split our free texts up in a similar way.

Im on online texter 30, get 1000 txts, 400 mins and 1024Kb for £30

The bit where it says 33 messages could be o2 treats if you have ever been offered them. You usually get a text asking you to phone 2211 I think to choose your treat which can be free texts/mins

Meh They always send me messages but I never read em :eek:

Most confusing site ever though!

I may bugger off to T-mobile just so I can ring up and easily find out how many I have lol :eek:

actually looking at it, doesnt look like we're on the same tarrif, but it seems to have split our free texts up in a similar way.

Im on online texter 30, get 1000 txts, 400 mins and 1024Kb for £30

I am 99.99% sure I am Online Texer, but not sure which number. And my bill is 30 quid a month. But that's including insurance too :/

Don't know if it is worth upgrading my account again to get more texts, as I go through phases where I don't use my phone at all, and then other times I'm sending hundreds a day.

Thanks for that! :D 60 free messages a month now :D:D

I accidentally rang 1122 first, was shocked to get through to emergency services, lmao. Oopss!

Im on Orange. I used to get stupidly big bills with my o2 and hated looking at it online! :(

Oh fair enough. How much is that on Orange? And do you get any free minutes with that?

I was stupid and just went with the first contract I saw :/

If you do the 24 month contract you can have 900minutes and unlimited any time texts for £35 a year.

Or 600minutes and unlimited any time texts for the same amount a month on a 18month contract.,

If you do the 24 month contract you can have 900minutes and unlimited any time texts for £35 a year.

Ah, I only checked out the 12 month ones... Is there any other disadvantages of getting a longer contract apart from if its s**t and you want to bugger off your fucked?

Go for it.

Its money in the bank saved.

They wern't that bad. I only gave them up as I didnt need two contracts anymore and Ive had my o2 number for around ten years and go sentimental when i tried to cancel it lol.

That website really is a waste of time. I've monitored it over the past 2 days, and I have been texting like a mentalist again over the 2 past days, and made a couple of long phone calls, and the counters havn't gone up at all!

CS Dungeon
O2 ftw

I use about 300 text's a month and thats loads for me lol

Just called them and I am getting an early upgrade (5 months early). Just pre-ordered the N82 :)