ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fao Of englebert and loony (plus any Honda fanbois lol)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Last night I made a comment on someone locals status who wants to get a nsx, I said as long as its not like the white nsx "type r" from Swindon seeing as its ropey and no such car exists.... If the owner got the body panels aligned it would be a start....

To which I got a reply telling me I knew nothing how it was a replica and spent thousands lol... And how loads of companies want to see it and take pictures and how it has a "shopping list longer than my penis" and I should f**k off before I try and say any comments to an experts type r....

I then went on to tell her there isn't a type r... To which she told me there was in 91 and some other yearS... Also there is a type t which means TURBO....

I told her to prepare to be schooled and that the type t was an accura and meant targa.... And there was no turbo model and she was a spastic and not an expert as there is no type r!!!

So people add lorna spoony sketLey on fb and abuse her as she has blocked me lol!!!

What a penis, lol @ turbo'd. Is she completely naive/misinformed and believes all this s**t or just a massive troll/lair trying to make herself look better. As for Facebook/whatever I wouldn't waste my time on her even if I used it.

As for the shopping list is it tegiwa or D2 junk like on her EK9 that nobody was stupid enough to buy either?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Lol soon as I made her look stupid she blocked me! Then deleted her comments... I feel like driving to Swindon (shudder) and finding her to make her look stupid lol

Turbos.
She sounds like a proper mong. Surely the people she hangs around with have the knowledge to know she is talking out of her arse!

No one has built a proper replica, it is too expensive. The furthest i've seen anyone go is in the US, where a Targa (Coupes were special order) was converted to a Coupe, and then the guy used all OEM parts for the body, interior, brakes and suspension. However, you would have to be a millionaire to replicate the drivetrain; every moving part is balanced with a blueprinted engine and perfectly matched crank etc. for each individual car. You can only buy the drivetrain as a single part order!

Neverthless, a cosmetic replica is expensive enough. A single NSX-R seat is something like £6k, the CF bonnet just as much. This girl's car just uses poorly fitted replica parts and was clearly done as cheap as possible.

I'm afraid, unless you have more money than sense, the only way of getting an NSX-R, is buying an NSX-R...lol.

nsx+vs+nsx.png

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the language she was using... i wouldn't of thought so lol! she always seems to be hanging round with chavs from what i hear and has ek9 tattoo'd on her lol!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What a mong.

That cobbled together NSX-R wannabe is shocking in the metal. It's about eight shades of white with HUGE panel gaps.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
she has type r badges on it and tried arguing that there is a nsx type r i said no it was a nsx-r and she just wouldn't have it, going to the effort of going to google and saying see nsx type r when she copy and pasted wikki and it said nsx-r lol.... she is a massive spastic and when i made her look stupid after she said "there is a nsx type t as well, t for turbo as I'm sure you don't know" i posted calling her a r****d and saying it was t for targa a load of people laughed at her so she blocked me and deleted her stupid comments!

Listerine & Poledo
Type-Lies.

BUilding a replica NSX-R though? Seriously? That's just asking to ruin a perfectly good NSX.

is the replica an automatic?

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Sounds to me like she's best left alone to dream and not be harassed like you seem to be wanting for her, weirdo.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Maybe the people she hangs around with are trying to get in her knickers so will tell her anything so she thinks there awesome and they get a suck

If the kit and panel gaps are anything to go by then yes but the plate must have changed recently to that try hard attention seeking effort as it was on a H plate last time I saw it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
F8 NSX..

2 owners from new, Last keeper change 07-03-2012 (last week!!!)

Reg Change: Yes
Colour Change: Yes
2970cc
Not stolen, not scrapped and not written off.

Seems its a good one!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha she has hardly worked the last few years and she worked at halfords in northampton ;)

She's full of s**t.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha she's rotten tbf.

She's a proper spastic I cant believe anyone on here is actually trying to teach her anything because there wasting there time.

malice you need to step away from the computer lad... ok your JDM knowledge is top drawer but leave cretins like her to the masses not bring in yo internet friends to bully her, it seems theres enough of a gap in her life with those panels.

That NSX is an abortion, painful to see...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
malice you need to step away from the computer lad... ok your JDM knowledge is top drawer but leave cretins like her to the masses not bring in yo internet friends to bully her, it seems theres enough of a gap in her life with those panels.

I wasn't bullying her, she was stating facts that were wrong.... Plus people on here have mentioned her before.

2.2 bar shed.
Tried looking for her on facebook, some girls display picture is...

173360_1346405043_236726859_n.jpg

Guessing its not her? Link to the sket?

//edit - maybe it is. Picture of horse as her profile picture, thats too much crazy for me. Im out.

This tbh anything jdm and he gets all lippy. I know it's irritating when people talk sh1t but just let her get on with it imo.

For the record while she is clearly a complete spanner I'd sooner watch paint dry than f**k about setting up a Facebook account for the sole purpose of pointing out to her that she's a moron, spoilt or otherwise.