ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO people in Edinburgh

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Be aware.. there are now 4 new speed cameras within 1 mile of corstorphine.

theres going to be quite alot of new speed cameras going up in edinburgh if you looked in saturday or was it fridays evening news they showed you all the new location of all the cameras.:(

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye a copy of this article would be handy as I missed it ..

I tell you something, ALL 4 of the new speed cameras have nothing to do with safety whatsoever, there have only been two fatal car crashes recently around my area.

One was a joyrider who had nicked someones car, lost control and hit a tree.. good ridance to him.

The other was a drunk guy who went straight through a junction and hit the side of a car turning right.

What f**king use is a speed camera at catching joyriders in a stolen car ??? what is a speed camera going to do about a drunk driver ?? f**k all.. they are cash machines always will be.

The new ones are painted yellow on the back, does this mean edinburgh is now signed up to the goverments deal, wherby the police get the money from them ? If they are 3 of the new cameras are in concealed locations with absolutly no history of it being an accident blackspot, this is illegal according to the goverment legislation on these cameras

Oh just to let you know exact location.

Telford Road, just up the road from mcdonalds on the oppisite side, cleverly concealed behind a tree.

Corstorphine road, just next to the bright green tanning shop, again partially concealed by a road sign.

Corstorphine road, next to ripspeed.. concealed because you dont see it till you turn the corner, according to legislation it must have at least 100yards of straight road behind it.

drumbrae north, if you head up the hill at the glasgow roundabout you will find it on the left hand side just before the 2nd or 3rd set of traffic lights.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

hey shekie.. can u mail it to me so that I can put up a full size version cause the image uploader auto resizes it ..

mailto:cmcewan@qmuc.ac.uk">cmcewan@qmuc.ac.uk

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I think its time to organise a scotland cliosport meet..

Everyone comming has to bring a tyre and a some of BPs finest unleaded.