ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO people with harnesses

1.8 16v ph1
Basically, where did you get them from? I'm about to get a pair of second hand buckets and need a set of harnesses. i'm after a set of 4 points, but dont really know where to look

i'd be very gratefull if someone would point me in the direction of a good supplier, or even better, posted a link to a good set to get.

thx in advance

1.8 RSi MK1 Superchipped
i got a set off ebay with my seats... its very much worth paying the extra for a drivers one with the inertia system.... that means it works like a normal seatbelt which is handy for looking at junctions and stuff...

MK2 Clio V6 255
Got my four points from TRS (Basically the ones made for cobra) the ones I wanted were £105 excluding VAT each from Tweeks.

Went to the TRS head office in Chineham in Basingstoke and got them for the bargain price of £75 each including VAT.

I find even with the discount Tweeks are still too exspensive on most things.

There is plenty of place to get harnesses from, ie rally prep websites.

TBH mate if you google "racing harnesses" it comes up with plenty of places.

Just coz we get discount at tweeks dont always mean its gonna be cheaper.;)