ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO PSP owners

Mégane RS
they are good if you use a lot of public transport etc so you can get the most out of it

Mégane RS
the graphics are good, i had a jap version and the graphics were really good for a hand held

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
they are, but as said, I would only recommend one if you can see yourself making good use of it, mine doesn't get used all that often, it is more of a luxury than anything else.

182 Trophy
I just sold mine on ebay as i never used it. As said above if your into downloading movies etc then its probably worth investing. I found all the games i brought were remakes of ps2 games, the best game in my opinion was Ridge Racer.

I've got one recently. You've got to look at it as more than a games console. I use mine to watch videos and to play MP3's as well as play games.
Loads of games are scheduled for release this year that are gonna push the console hard, the games released with the console were pretty rubbish

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i thought i'd never use one initally, then my bro got one and i bought one too. Since then i use it everday on public transport. The games are awesome for such a tiny device. I really appreciate them now on journeys to and from work. I must admit though i'd never use it aside from that, alway use my pc or a console at home etc.

6/468 17poo
Yeah great bit of kit, i use mine on the train to uni, works a treat, the games are virtually as good as ps2 probably the same!!!grand theft auto is wikid so is tony hawks these are as good as ps2!!!
i use it for mp3s and playing games, got some films too, plus gran turismo mobile should be out march time and thats gonna make people want one i reckon.

The early games what came out, the graphics werent all that but the new releases really look good, just like ps2!

Buy one if you commute and want something to play with, if i didnt commute probly wouldnt really use it, great bit of kit!!

plus if youve got a sony phone (w800/k750)which takes same ms pro duo cards you can take pictures then view them on the psp screen for better viewing, good after a night out on the piss!!

Ryan

172beast

I've got one 2 and love it!!! Esp now homebrew stuff works on all PSP versions ;)

i have one, but i dont really get the use out of it to be honest, sometimes have a session on it at night if i dont have anythin better to do lol