ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Rich - I need some help please!

Leon Cupra R 225
DSC00012.jpg

Rich I need your advice on the best way to remove these glue like patches off my dash. They've been there since I've bought the car and I believe it was some sort of sat nav device that must have been placed there but just taken off before I bought the car. I've scrubbed it with a scourer but it just makes the old rotten glue turn a whiter colouration.

I want to remove it but without scratching my dash.

Any suggestions?

Cheers in advance

Mito Sportiva 135
Glue and tar, otherwise I found that windscreen wash does a great job at removing adhesives, it is a solvent after all. Just make sure to wipe off and apply some dash spray once you have done.

106 GTi
AG Tar and Ahdesive remover, try in a hidden area first, then wipe away the residue well and dress the trim.

RB 182
Once you have the glue off dress with Poorboys Natural Look Dressing, top stuff and comes with a seal of approval from Rich ;)

Mito Sportiva 135
I haven't tried that but the CG Silk Shine spray is really good, not glossy but leaves a very smooth and anti-static finish. Smells good too without being overpowering. I like...