ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Server Guys/Geeks..

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Finally managed to read the thread, and I agree with either the Dropbox option, or managed Sharepoint site

340i
I would say a managed Sharepoint site would be the easiest option for your requirements?

We use one to store our documentation, collaboration projects, application patches etc. easy to use, pretty much accessible from any location.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've given up on the idea of setting it up or quite frankly having anything to do with it.

I'll put forward the ideas on here, and try to give some pros and cons, (Cookie you will be getting a PM to help me with this bit) and then leave them too it.

I've decided 90% of people are c***s, so f**k 'em all. I'll just wait for the next weekend to come around so I can have some time to myself and not be sat in this shitty little on site office.

Rav4
I've given up on the idea of setting it up or quite frankly having anything to do with it.

I'll put forward the ideas on here, and try to give some pros and cons, (Cookie you will be getting a PM to help me with this bit) and then leave them too it.

I've decided 90% of people are c***s, so f**k 'em all. I'll just wait for the next weekend to come around so I can have some time to myself and not be sat in this shitty little on site office.

You'd go nuts at my work place ....... lol good luck !!