ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO SJ4000 Users

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Just ordered one of these for the grand sum of £47 posted, was looking at the Wifi model along with the SJ500 and SJ5000 Plus, however for the money didn't think I could go wrong with the basic SJ400 tbh.

How are people mounting these on track cars? I see it comes with various mounts but don't really want to use the waterproof as it appears to really mute the sound, however I think you have to use this case if you want to use most of the mounts? Correct me if im wrong :)

Dan

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Go pro suction mounts are usually allowed, 1970 p**n cameras suction mounted are not ;)

I use the sticky pad mount next to my mirror.

mk1 Octavia VRS
I have a sticky pad stuck on top of the dash. Only problem is that the view is partly obstructed by the wipers. Mine isn't in the waterproof case.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
What editing software do peeps use?
Have several vids but need to trim them up.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
What editing software do peeps use?
Have several vids but need to trim them up.

Good question Steve, I bought Harry's lap timer for my phone but yet to have a play with it and learn how to sync them up to the sj4000 videos :)