ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO sky bb users - quick question.

Audi S3 225
Anyone else’s internet really slow today? Mine is ridiculously slow! Been trying to play Xbox live but the games I tried cod4 and halo3 the pings are red and the games lag like crazy. Web pages are slow too.

My router says it’s connected at 7296 kbps which is normal. But why the slow speeds, my downloads are going at about 280kpbs instead of 700kpbs according to newsbin.

Anyone else having problems with sky this weekend or is it just me.

Thanks

Allan

Audi S3 225
So annoyed i just wanted to chill out and play some xbox. Cant move much got battered at footy this morning and now i think im ill cos the weather was w**k. SUKS!

VaVa
You're ill because of the weather?

I'm on sky BB and I'm downloading from usenet at ~850kbps as normal. Seems pretty consistent tbh.

172 Cup
Are you using wireless, which Sky BB package are you on and what's the speeds like during the day?

Audi S3 225
Internet started working fine last night about 11pm and is ok now. Hope it doesnt do this every weekend.

Not sure wot sky plan i have, its the up to 8 meg one. plus we have the tv and phone package. Never had this problem before.

oh and the xbox is wired but using those wall plugs.

p.s Laingo sunday morning in south east the weather was well bad, pouring down and freezing had to play footy in it!