ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Stromba

The Jinx

DOH! The L is in an older picture! What a dumbass.

Shame Cliosport didnt get a mention at the end though eh?;)

Not bad for what has been described elsewhere as a FWD sh*tbox.

Quote: Originally posted by mike8579 on 03 March 2004

DOH! The L is in an older picture! What a dumbass.

Shame Cliosport didnt get a mention at the end though eh?;)

Not bad for what has been described elsewhere as a FWD sh*tbox.

Well im not limited to 20 posts a day in renaultsportsclub, so you know it makes sense to give credit where credit is due;)

LOL, why would i? What do i get out of it? I can blag discounts at all the places i want them already (bigger than Cliosport discount too). I dont go to meets as i live in the arse end of nowhere. So it comes down to paying £5 to use a forum. Which i wont do.;)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

i used to think like that, but ud be supporting a club which is run because of our cars which we all care about so much. uve got nearly 2000 posts so u must spend a bit of time on here.....

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Get your wallet out stromba! Fiver isnt going to break the bank is it? If you had bought some Toyos or Goodyears instead of Michelin Pilots;) you would have had plenty of change to join Cliosport and RSC!

I pay my £5 to support the club and in particular the forum.

I agree with Stromba on many things, but I think its appropriate to support a forum that enables so much info to be exchanged. You may not like some of the personalities or the some of the rules, but you can still "donate" £5 without becoming a member.

£5 is nothing when you consider that it put you in touch with Evo for that photoshoot, gives you access to the best mechanical knowledge and is where youve met a lot of friendly faces.

:D

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 03 March 2004

LOL, why would i? What do i get out of it? I can blag discounts at all the places i want them already (bigger than Cliosport discount too). I dont go to meets as i live in the arse end of nowhere. So it comes down to paying £5 to use a forum. Which i wont do.;)
there must be 1 place on the list that you cant get a discoubt at? dont be so tight and pay the fiver!!!!! ;)

I have a silver tongue. I can get a discount from anywhere. You just have to use your imagination.

Hello is that Michelin customer services. My car is going to be on the front cover of EVO magazine next month. Any chance of some free rubber?

;)You know it makes sense.

RIP Dan

Stromba your a bad man....i agree you can get discount anywhere if you try, i wanted to congratulate you on the Evo article, nice motor, the result made me P*** myself after all the arguing on here recently. I dont agree with all you say but you do make people think(and see red!!).

My mate has a E46 M3, i sent him a text today to tell him the result and he told me to F*** off! i will be photocopying and highlighting for the rest of the year....£4200 1 £34000 0 .......ah the taste of victory, we wont even start on the what it said about the 172 cup

Willy2

king, the £5 is not the issue, your supporting something big and nationwide, i have made loads of friends, got some real bargains and gained huge amounts of technical knowledge thanks to cliosport! That £5 supports the club and there may be more meets you could get to in the future!

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 03 March 2004

i used to think like that, but ud be supporting a club which is run because of our cars which we all care about so much. uve got nearly 2000 posts so u must spend a bit of time on here.....
Exactly Mistsi!

Why I payed a tenner for my bro to join... A donation to the club, it keeps me entertained!

Revels Mum & Sister

If I remember rightly Stromba

A certain lad called BenR has been a massive wealth of knowledge

Well worth a fiver. And the Photoshoot etc

i thought about not payin the fiver, but if theres something i wana kno about ma car, i can come on here and with a few minutes sum1 wil av told me what i want to kno and if they dont kno directed me sum where that will! i didnt have to pay but did 2 contribute! kno1 has 2 b a member, but without members there would b no cliosport coz its not free to maintain!

so pay the £5 u tight muppet!;)

i agree i paid my fiver *smug face* and it was well worth ive sorted me some cheap driveshafts, and some solutions to my free showers in the morning, and a forum to waste my time on woopwoop

2012 WRX Waggon

I got 2 laps of Donnington for free :D.

tickets to see BTCC at Snetterton and Oulton park.

tis well worth the fiver IMO!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 03 March 2004

Stromba is so full of himself he needs not cliosport.... LMAO...

SO TRUE - he probly spends all his money on creotine!

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 04 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 03 March 2004

Stromba is so full of himself he needs not cliosport.... LMAO...

SO TRUE - he probly spends all his money on creotine!

How do you know Creotine then? Have you met her sister?

Quote: Originally posted by Liquid_ICE on 03 March 2004

If I remember rightly Stromba

A certain lad called BenR has been a massive wealth of knowledge

Well worth a fiver. And the Photoshoot etc

BenR charged me a tenner and all i got was deaf :cry: