ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fao the guy that wanted speaker pods

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

for the front of there clio

i cant do it there just isnt enough space.

ok dont worry thats what i thought, especially for 6.5" mids and a tweeteer!!!

Thanks anyway mate, what the best way to get some sound staging in the doors?

there is enough space,

ive seen pics of a clio with a 3-way set up front, 6.5" in the doors, and 4" and tweeter in the kicks!

im guna do it when i have time, i already have the 6.5" and the tweeter, gota get the 4" next

Ad

Theirs plenty of room for 17cms in a Mk2 Ph3 . my mum has 17cms, my brother had 17cms in his Mk2 Ph2 and ive seen 2 guys on here who have 17cms in their Mk2 Ph2/3 Clios.

i have a 2 way setup, and i was saying that the posds would have to be too large for the 6.5" mids to opperate to full potentail

not much info from this link, but could be good to look into:

http://www.bassbox.com/enclosures.htmlhttp://www.bassbox.com/enclosures.html

or, you could just build your own door panels. Iv got the 1.2 dynamique, i was thinking of putting pods in the foot wells, but their aint enough room for comfort i think, then i thought i could make some sort of pod to go on the dash where the pillar goin to the roof is, but now im just goin to spend my money on a really good set of front components. I think the standard ones are in the best position, just need upgrading and amping up.

sorry guys, the pics doesnt work

it was supposed to show a 3-way setup in a clio, 6.5" in the doors, and 4" and tweeter in the kicks.

Ad

i have no doubt that you can put 4" + tweeter in kicks, but i have a 2 way setup, therefore, if i wanted kicks the enclosure would have to be huge to take the 6.5" mids.

i figured that out when i started thinking about enclosure size and looking at the foot well!!!! - would have been nice!!!