ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Toad Alarm experts

I have a Toad Ai606 alarm and the radio key is unlocking the doors but it seems it is not turning off the immobiliser.

I was told to try the emergency disarm pin No. to check it is the alarm.

But all this turning ignition on/off and counting the number of flashes is not working.

Do I leave the alarm on, unlock the door with key and then insert key into ignition and turn ignition on/off 3 times, then count the flashes, or unset the alarm with the radio key and do as above with the ignition.

With the alarm on the LED just flashes red with about 2 sec intervals no matter how many times I turn ignition off to on.

With the alarm off the LED just flashes green rapidly no matter how many times I turn the ignition off to on and then it resets the alarm after so many secs.

It is like the ignition key is not being recognised

PLEASE HELP, Thanx,

Phil.

Hi,

I had the pin code disarm shown to me (and i used it because he didnt show me how to turn the immobiliser off!) when i got my C5, have never used it since then though. It should work if the alarm is disarmed, and immobiliser is just on, though it should be the same as if the alarm is fully on. You have to turn the ignition on/off within 7 secs i think, the the led flashes fast to show you, then turn the ignition back on, then you have to count for your pin, then it should work. Its quite a pain, sorry i cant be more help mate, hope that is of some use.

Jon