ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farewell from me

Radical SR3
A little while back, I almost sold the Clio to buy a Radical SR3 but missed out. After viewing another SR3 at the weekend, I've decided to buy it and sell the Clio. My time with Clio has been good fun and following all the work, it's more than held its own on various trackdays.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Radical SR3
Re: Farewell from me, selling/stripping the track car

fair point...can I get a refund on the months I don't use mods? ;)

Radical SR3

Aye, on PH. Had a guy view it and he made an offer (less than I wanted) and I haven't heard back to him when I suggested we meet in the middle...

Pics of the new toy...and yes it's road legal.

2j4wr2s.jpg

2i1krxi.jpg

r8wih1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Renault Clio182 bean

Very nice, are you really going to use it as a daily ;)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

That's awesome, I'd love to commute through town in that to work in the morning lol

Radical SR3
Daily car? my god...I work 3 days a week in Brum (120 mile commute each way)!

I have the anti-Radical for daily driving, or as VW call it, the PooMotion Polo.

I'll prob renew my membership 172Ben, even if I do think you're really unfair ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Road legal??!! FLOL!!

Hat's off to you mate. That's some piece of kit.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Mega track cars. This the turbo? Fell in love with the gearbox when I drove one at brands.

Suzuki Jimny
Hero. Slight upgrade from a clio.

Please take it through a mcdonalds drive through and put some photos up!

Radical SR3
Some of these comments are priceless :)

It's N/A, running the 1.5ltr Hayabusa/Powertec lump (stroked 1.3ltr). 252hp with a kerb weight of 475kg. You're not far short on the engine maintenance...for racing they need a refresh every 30 hours but for road and track use you can more than double that (many say around 100 hours if serviced regularly every few track days). Reading the owners manual is 'different' as it just lists all the stuff that needs replacing after xx hours.

Monster stickers are coming off and the car may get a respray in satin black...maybe.

And yes, I will be both:

a) taking my two year old to Tesco and parking in the parent and child bays.
b) driving through KFC (McDonald's is my sworn enemy) with a full face helmet on.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
legend, look forward to parent and child space parking and reactions/incandescent rage from general population

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Some of these comments are priceless :)

It's N/A, running the 1.5ltr Hayabusa/Powertec lump (stroked 1.3ltr). 252hp with a kerb weight of 475kg. You're not far short on the engine maintenance...for racing they need a refresh every 30 hours but for road and track use you can more than double that (many say around 100 hours if serviced regularly every few track days). Reading the owners manual is 'different' as it just lists all the stuff that needs replacing after xx hours.

Monster stickers are coming off and the car may get a respray in satin black...maybe.

And yes, I will be both:

b) driving through KFC (McDonald's is my sworn enemy) with a full face helmet on.

Almost worth buying the car alone, for that! :cool:

D.

Clio Cup

Much like this little lad at the Ring the other week

Nurburgring073_zpsab2f918f.jpg

Just out with my dad doin some laps

Radical SR3
I saw a baby seat in a 430 CS at the Ring this year :) The Germans have got it right with petrol related activities!

I tried to get the kids out on track with me (eldest is 4) but the wife wasn't amused.