ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAST AS f**k!!

Errr? Thats what you get if you turn on the ignition with the computer button pressed in isnt it? Either that or someones installed a really bad final drive or a sixth gear maybe?

Which logo? Those are the same dials as a Mk1 172 and V6. I think youre right though Paddy - this one is supposed to be off a V6 as the file is in a V6 directory on someones website... Ive had mine showing the same though when it performs its diagnostic thingy - and as Cord-172 said above, thats a really steady shot for 250Kph.... Having said that, I have no idea what the V6 gear ratios are like - could it be a real shot???

Matt

They are Mk1 172 and Mk1 V6 dials - exactly the same guys with the Renault Sport logo etc - I have them in my 1600!

CTR EK9 turbo

Nice dials arent they? ;)

When the diagnostic mode is on then all the lights like stop , serv , brakes etc are illuminated i think. Also the temp guages and fuel guages on the diagnostic mode move around too. Seems quite believable - i bet its a V6. Id have thought a V6 would reach 150 nicely. I think Dash has mentioned hes had that showing on his?

Clio v6

I have seen this quite a few times, only for brief periods though. ( but thats a left hooker ) Believe me theres no way on earth I would be taking a picture of it. Doing that kind of speed is "different" not all together fun.

At that speed in a V6 the dials may well be steady but I can assure you the fuel needle drops quite fast, and this gauge pic would be blurred if the car was really doing that.

Clio 197

The photograph taken in my Willy at 220km/hr 6500rpm is very focused and not blurred although the bit outside is a bit overexposed and blurry.

If speed had anything to do with blurring the dials, fighter pilots or indeed airline pilots would find it impossible to fly. The only indication of speed in a plane is the dial.

I have no idea why my photograph disappeared but Ill try to get i up again.