ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fast Car Festival, Sunday 2nd July Donnington

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Anyone going to this, or been before and can say what its like?
Just had an email popped in my inbox about it, and even though I am Donnington for FCS couple weeks later, still might pop up with the Mrs and go have a look. (300 mile round trip)

Does track time sessions too, so may have a couple as a warm up for my FCS track time

Swift Sport
It's just another chavvy car show, with all the usual stuff going on. I went last year and did some tracktime too, and I must admit I had a decent day all in all.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
It's just another chavvy car show, with all the usual stuff going on. I went last year and did some tracktime too, and I must admit I had a decent day all in all.
sounds a bit of fun, just avoid chavs on the track, less i turn into one ... :smile:

Swift Sport
Here's my tracktime vid... Pathetic driving really seeing as I'm driving a standard ST150 and managing to overtake everything bar a race RX-8 lol. Excuse the poor camera placement!