ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fast car full on

i was at this today, ii seen martyns car sitting at the back of the clio stand. whos were the others?? anyone else at it??

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah I was there and saw martins car, the blue one with blue tints was ebee and the blue kitted one was wee gad i think. The show wasnt nearly as big as I thought itwould be and whilst some of the cars were nice, some just werent what i would call show standard imo

i was there 2day but not in the show,alot of the cars werent up 2 show standard IMO but there were some sweet motas but £15 entry!?!?!?!thats a farce!!!!!!!!

CRX 16v, Golf SE

I was there today and yesterday, I was with The Garage stand...we were on the left hand side of the live stage indoors...

I personally thought it was a bit cack tbh, saw lots of little neds with bottles of vodka and buckfast in their hands...kinda shocked me that theyd allow that...

all in all, thought it was SEMI decent...nothing to scream and shout about

2002 Clio Dynamic

I was there with the Cliosport stand,but to be honest i think it was a very poor show,once u had walk around for 30 mins u had seen everything!

Also feel that our stand was a bit poor as we had no banner or anything to say we were an owners club,unlike the rest of the clubs that were there!

there were a few cars that should never have been let past the gate that were on shJust glad i didnt have to pay the £15 to get in

i know some of you may be aiming the comments partially at my car, not being of show sxtandard, but someone dropped out at the last minute leaving us a car short, and on the second day, due to unforseen circumstances, and not her fault, we couldnt move debz car with the rest of the stand, so 2 cars down, mine was at the back doors and we had a pass, so I used it to make up the numbers :(

i agree with gad, that for the next one, we definitely need a banner or something, im sure the stands down south would have them. but we didnt, maybe cliosport number plates, etc to get attention...

mind you, we did get some attention from both fast car and dirty sanchez...

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Not at all ebee your car was one of the better ones! There was a clio outside on the edinburgh cruise stand and mine has more done to it! The indoor cars were fine it was some of the outdoor ones I was really disappointed with.

Octavia VRS

15 bucks for that nonsense!!! It was OK, but my mate said to me that we could have polished up our clios and showed them! Also, I agree about the wee @rses that were there with their Buckfast.

I saw a 1.2 5 door grey clio that was only lowered and had an exhaust, still had the standard 14s with whel trims on!!

EvilJohn might have some work u can do to my clio if ur interested? Thinking of a new stereo with speakers. Badinvincible was saying to me tonight that u do that kinda stuff. Couldnt make Sun night, had said Id see the woman before I got told!

Octavia VRS

Also, saw a couple of clios at the show whose owners go to Napier. One of them was a nice black one with a good kit on it, X reg. Was inside beside about 3 other Clios. Guy was in some of my classes. Nice motor son!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 25 May 2004

15 bucks for that nonsense!!! It was OK, but my mate said to me that we could have polished up our clios and showed them! Also, I agree about the wee @rses that were there with their Buckfast.

I saw a 1.2 5 door grey clio that was only lowered and had an exhaust, still had the standard 14s with whel trims on!!

EvilJohn might have some work u can do to my clio if ur interested? Thinking of a new stereo with speakers. Badinvincible was saying to me tonight that u do that kinda stuff. Couldnt make Sun night, had said Id see the woman before I got told!
Yeah no problem pm me with what you want done and ll get back to you.

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

pow was that mine :S wide arch???

i had a good time was ace we didnt have to pay lol thought our stand cud have been better but hey u live an learn.....i was well chuffed fast car asked me for a feature woo hoo and ive been asked by max to go down to max live too come on!!!

it was good to meet ppl from the site this was basically my first cliosport outing.....i think all the cars on the cliosport stand were fairly mint specially wee gads v nice motor and v nice install ;)

overall a good weekend but v v v v tired at the end of it all!

www.blackclio.co.uk

Octavia VRS

BlackClio16V yeh it sounds like your car, liked it very much. Did u go to Napier?

Didnt see u in the car until you were getting it out the building!

2002 Clio Dynamic

I have pics of the event and im tryig to get them sorted!!

Just need to pick out all the pics of Marks black clio,cant have that spoiling the pics of my own clio now can i!!!!!!

lol

ebee as i have said in numerous conversations you did not have the normal cliosport banner and marquee as there was no way to get that to you for this year !!!!!

Normally there is a Banner and Marquee for shows and merchandise and the ability to join but this is done by admin only, and as none of us could attend would you have prefered not to have had a stand at all?

Lets try and get away form the north south devide, I have even said i may drive or fly up next year so there is more on the stand well see.

I think some of you are forgetting the work that was put into this by ebee as well, so the show was not a good as expected but at least it was a scottish show and this years support may make it better for next year.

Quote: Originally posted by GTI Girl on 26 May 2004

ebee as i have said in numerous conversations you did not have the normal cliosport banner and marquee as there was no way to get that to you for this year !!!!!

Normally there is a Banner and Marquee for shows and merchandise and the ability to join but this is done by admin only, and as none of us could attend would you have prefered not to have had a stand at all?

Lets try and get away form the north south devide, I have even said i may drive or fly up next year so there is more on the stand well see.

I think some of you are forgetting the work that was put into this by ebee as well, so the show was not a good as expected but at least it was a scottish show and this years support may make it better for next year.
That message was posted before i spoke to you, wasnt getting at you, just agreeing with the rest of them...