ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fast show 17th march stand

2012 Clio 1.2
Is there a clio sport stand at the fast show this year???

if so who do i need to speak to to get a stand pass sorted???

2012 Clio 1.2
im going with swindon street cruise now i think, not got a stand pass as there werent any left. gonna convoy up for 6 and then find somin to do till 8 as i wont be aloud in haha

clio 172 cup
can you get your car into the show on the day, if your not on stand and pay on gate? me and a few mates are wondering. If not then the car park it is

2007 Clio 197 r27
Fast show 2013

Right then, who's going fast show from cliosport? I'm going on saterday but not on Sunday as I have other plans but hopefully if weather holds up should be fun!:)

2007 Clio 197 r27
Guys, cs don't have a stand at fast show but if enough people arrange it on here we could have a place on the grass, or could squeeze into a club that I'm in which is on Tarmac what has a stand?

clio 172
Guys, cs don't have a stand at fast show but if enough people arrange it on here we could have a place on the grass, or could squeeze into a club that I'm in which is on Tarmac what has a stand?
think all the tarmac 1s are full plus grass bit better if you ask me {can keep a eye on ur car over night} lol im going in a 172 and mate in his willams 3 and a astra if any1 wonts to camp with us no problem

2007 Clio 197 r27
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363203151.792026.jpg
Thaught I would just share this with you guys if your interested:)